Richard is a solicitor in the Corporate and Commercial team. He advises on a range of corporate transactions including business sales, share sales and acquisitions and corporate restructuring. Richard is also able to advise on a full range of commercial matters including data protection, software licence arrangements, joint venture agreements, supply of goods and services and marketplace agreements and franchising.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2016 - 2019: Leathes Prior, Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: Leathes Prior, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013: BPP University, Legal Practice Course
- 2012: BPP University, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2012 - 2014: Transport for London, Intelligence Analyst
- 2007 - 2012: British Transport Police, Intelligence Analyst
- 2006 - 2007: London School of Economics, MSc Criminal Justice Policy
- 2002 - 2006: University of Edinburgh, LLB Law
Howes Percival expands commercial property team to meet growing demand
Following an increase in new instructions, Howes Percival…
Howes Percival appointed to The Insolvency Service’s £16m legal panel
Howes Percival has been re-appointed to The Insolvency…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.