Banking & Finance
Richard specialises in advising on corporate transactions and has been involved in numerous acquisitions, mergers, MBO's and disposals acting for vendors, buyers and other institutions. Richard also regularly works on a wide variety of other complex corporate matters, including shareholder arrangements, joint ventures, reorganisations and partnerships.
Richard is also well experienced in guiding clients through complex contractual matters and assists clients in finding practical commercial solutions to their requirements. Richard has deep experience in drafting and negotiating a spectrum of contractual arrangements including:
- Business-to-business supply contracts;
- Sponsorship agreements;
- Reseller, manufacturing and distribution agreements; and
- General terms and conditions of sale.
- 2022 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2020 - 2022: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2019 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2016 - 2019: Leathes Prior, Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: Leathes Prior, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013: BPP University, Legal Practice Course
- 2012: BPP University, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2012 - 2014: Transport for London, Intelligence Analyst
- 2007 - 2012: British Transport Police, Intelligence Analyst
- 2006 - 2007: London School of Economics, MSc Criminal Justice Policy
- 2002 - 2006: University of Edinburgh, LLB Law
What do the latest changes to permitted development rights mean for owners and operators of licensed premises?
Towards the end of 2021 the Government announced that it was making certain temporary permitted development rights introduced in response to the COVID-19 pandemic permanent. Planning and licensing law expert, Jamie Childs, examines…
Norwich development team celebrates 10th anniversary and looks to next decade with new management team
Five new partners among 14 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Howes Percival has announced 14 senior promotions,…
Get in touch