Richard is an Associate in the Corporate and Commercial team. He advises on a range of corporate transactions including business sales, share sales and acquisitions and corporate restructuring. Richard is also able to advise on a full range of commercial matters including data protection, software licence arrangements, joint venture agreements, supply of goods and services and marketplace agreements and franchising.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2016 - 2019: Leathes Prior, Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: Leathes Prior, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013: BPP University, Legal Practice Course
- 2012: BPP University, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2012 - 2014: Transport for London, Intelligence Analyst
- 2007 - 2012: British Transport Police, Intelligence Analyst
- 2006 - 2007: London School of Economics, MSc Criminal Justice Policy
- 2002 - 2006: University of Edinburgh, LLB Law
The Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme – Is your business eligible?
The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) went live on 23 March with the aim of supporting businesses with an annual turnover of up to £45 million to access funding. At the same time, the Covid Corporate Financing…
The Bounce Back Loan Scheme – Is your business eligible?
The latest funding scheme forming part of the UK government’s temporary response to the economic shock caused by the coronavirus pandemic has gone live today. The Bounce Back Loan Scheme allows many businesses to borrow between £2,000…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.