Richard is an Associate in the Corporate and Commercial team. He advises on a range of corporate transactions including business sales, share sales and acquisitions and corporate restructuring. Richard is also able to advise on a full range of commercial matters including data protection, software licence arrangements, joint venture agreements, supply of goods and services and marketplace agreements and franchising.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2016 - 2019: Leathes Prior, Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: Leathes Prior, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013: BPP University, Legal Practice Course
- 2012: BPP University, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2012 - 2014: Transport for London, Intelligence Analyst
- 2007 - 2012: British Transport Police, Intelligence Analyst
- 2006 - 2007: London School of Economics, MSc Criminal Justice Policy
- 2002 - 2006: University of Edinburgh, LLB Law
Howes Percival appoints new national head of Family Law and makes senior hire
Howes Percival has strengthened its Family Law practice…
Howes Percival acts for the Cadman Capital Group on two acquisitions
Howes Percival has acted for private equity firm the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.