Matthew is a Director in our Corporate, Commercial and Banking team. Matthew provides advice on a broad range of corporate matters (including corporate deals of various sizes and restructurings), commercial matters (including commercial contracts, standard terms and conditions and franchising), loan agreements, and refinancing transactions.
Matthew qualified into the Corporate and Commercial department at Howes Percival in September 2014 after successfully completing his training contract with the firm. Matthew is based in the Northampton office.
- 2019 - Present Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2017 - 2019 Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2014 - Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2012 - 2014 Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2011 - 2012 Nottingham Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2008 - 2011 Durham University, Law LLB
The Legal 500: Howes Percival recommended for 20 different practice areas
Howes Percival has been recommended for 20 different practice areas in the 2020 edition of The Legal 500 – the authoritative guide to the UK’s leading law firms – and awarded top tier ranking in 12 different legal specialisms.
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.