Matt is a Partner in our Corporate, Commercial and Banking team. Matt heads the corporate team in Northampton and provides advice on a broad range of corporate finance transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate re-organisations, with a focus in a range of sectors including manufacturing, automotive, healthcare and food and beverage.
Matt regularly acts for a range of large corporates, owner managed businesses, start-ups and private equity houses, and acts for those acquiring, selling and investing. Matt also provides corporate governance support and advisory assistance, alongside the transactional work undertaken by his team. Matt has been with Howes Percival for over 10 years and in that time has worked on a variety of deals with a consideration up to and including £125m.
- 2021 - Present Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2019 - 2021 Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2017 - 2019 Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2014 - 2017 Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2012 - 2014 Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2011 - 2012 Nottingham Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2008 - 2011 Durham University, Law LLB
Four new faces for Norwich property development team
Howes Percival advises on acquisition of leading document and data processing business
Get in touch
Thank you for your enquiry. We will respond as soon as possible.