Banking & Finance
Matthew is a Partner in our Corporate, Commercial and Banking team. Matthew provides advice on a broad range of corporate matters (including corporate deals of various sizes and restructurings), commercial matters (including commercial contracts, standard terms and conditions and franchising), loan agreements, and refinancing transactions.
Matthew qualified into the Corporate and Commercial department at Howes Percival in September 2014 after successfully completing his training contract with the firm. Matthew is based in the Northampton office.
- 2021 - Present Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2019 - 2021 Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2017 - 2019 Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2014 - Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2012 - 2014 Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2011 - 2012 Nottingham Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2008 - 2011 Durham University, Law LLB
Tackling illegal and harmful online content - the changing global landscape
Increased attention on issues like hate speech, online harassment, misinformation and the amplification of terrorist content has prompted policymakers around the globe to adopt stricter regulations including more responsibilities…
Get in touch