Paul has over 30 years of both contentious and non-contentious planning work in the public and private sectors. He specialises in large residential and mixed use schemes but works for a range of residential developers and commercial organisations.
- 2019 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2012 – 2018: Shakespeare Martineau, Partner
- 1998 – 2012: Solicitor and (from 2003) Partner with Harvey Ingram
- 1989 – 1998: Principal Legal Officer – Harborough District Council
- 1985 – 1989: Legal Officer Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council
Top tips for operators considering changing the use of their licensed premises
As the restrictions imposed on everyday life in response to the COVID-19 pandemic continue to evolve, licensing and planning law specialist Jamie Childs examines what operators of licensed premises should consider when contemplating…
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central and East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for Insider…
Howes Percival advises on MBO at Leicester fashion knitwear supplier
Leading law firm Howes Percival has advised on the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.