Paul has over 30 years of both contentious and non-contentious planning work in the public and private sectors. He specialises in large residential and mixed use schemes but works for a range of residential developers and commercial organisations.
- 2019 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2012 – 2018: Shakespeare Martineau, Partner
- 1998 – 2012: Solicitor and (from 2003) Partner with Harvey Ingram
- 1989 – 1998: Principal Legal Officer – Harborough District Council
- 1985 – 1989: Legal Officer Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council
Howes Percival helps Leicester County Cricket Club secure £1.75m loan
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for Leicestershire…
Howes Percival acts for Cadman Capital Group on sports shooting and country wear acquisitions
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.