Paul has over 30 years of both contentious and non-contentious planning work in the public and private sectors. He specialises in large residential and mixed use schemes but works for a range of residential developers and commercial organisations.
- 2019 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2012 – 2018: Shakespeare Martineau, Partner
- 1998 – 2012: Solicitor and (from 2003) Partner with Harvey Ingram
- 1989 – 1998: Principal Legal Officer – Harborough District Council
- 1985 – 1989: Legal Officer Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council
The Government has published its much delayed revised National Planning Policy Framework
In October last year, the Government launched a consultation on updates to the National Planning Policy Framework (“NPPF”) and the National Planning Practice Guidance (“NPPG”) setting out proposed alterations to the standard method…
Howes Percival Partner Co-Authors IQ’s ‘Health & Safety Law in Quarries’
The Institute of Quarrying (IQ) has relaunched its…
Trio of new partners among 14 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has announced…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.