Ben is a Senior Associate in the Corporate and Commercial team. Ben provides advice on a range of corporate transactions (including asset and shares sale and acquisitions) and other commercial contracts including terms and conditions, distribution and franchising agreements and advising directors and shareholders on their rights and obligations under company law.
- 2021 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2018 - 2021: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2016 - 2018: Brethertons LLP, Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: Brethertons LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2014: Brethertons LLP, Paralegal
How will the National Security and Investment Bill affect your M&A and investments?
The National Security and Investment Bill 2019-21 was first introduced to the House of Commons on 11 November 2020. Brigitta Naunton, a Director in the Corporate and Commercial team at Howes Percival looks at what this means for your…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.