Charlotte is an Associate in the Commercial Property team and is based in the Cambridge office. Charlotte has a range of experience in real estate transactions including sales and purchases, landlord and tenant matters and estate management, and also assists Partners with more complex transactions.
Charlotte has been described by clients as an insightful member of the team and enjoyable to work with.
- 2021 - Present: Howes Percival LLP
- 2017 - 2021: Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP
- 2017 - 2019: Legal Practice Course with LLM, University of Law
- 2016 - 2017: Bolt Burdon
- 2014 - 2016: Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP
- 2012 - 2015: Law (LLB Hons), Queen Mary, University of London
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch