Charlotte is an Associate in the Commercial Property team and is based in the Cambridge office. Charlotte has a range of experience in real estate transactions including sales and purchases, landlord and tenant matters and estate management, and also assists Partners with more complex transactions.
Charlotte has been described by clients as an insightful member of the team and enjoyable to work with.
- 2021 - Present: Howes Percival LLP
- 2017 - 2021: Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP
- 2017 - 2019: Legal Practice Course with LLM, University of Law
- 2016 - 2017: Bolt Burdon
- 2014 - 2016: Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP
- 2012 - 2015: Law (LLB Hons), Queen Mary, University of London
Our Development team is made up of the right mix of…
POBs, BDMs and going MRO – our 5 minute guide to deciphering the Pubs Code
Introduced in 2016, the Pubs Code was intended to redress the balance between large brewing companies and their pub tenants, but what does it cover, when does it apply and what’s changed since it was brought into force? So, what…
Get in touch