Charlotte is an Associate in the Commercial Property team and is based in the Cambridge office. Charlotte has a range of experience in real estate transactions including sales and purchases, landlord and tenant matters and estate management, and also assists Partners with more complex transactions.
Charlotte has been described by clients as an insightful member of the team and enjoyable to work with.
- 2021 - Present: Howes Percival LLP
- 2017 - 2021: Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP
- 2017 - 2019: Legal Practice Course with LLM, University of Law
- 2016 - 2017: Bolt Burdon
- 2014 - 2016: Fisher Jones Greenwood LLP
- 2012 - 2015: Law (LLB Hons), Queen Mary, University of London
Our Development team is made up of the right mix of…
Court Rejects Attempt to Establish a Right of Way Across Neighbour’s Track
The High Court have rejected an appeal by landowners in a case where the access had been physically used without issue until relations broke down and a fence preventing access was erected with far reaching implications.
Get in touch