Charlotte has experience acting for a varied mix of property clients across a range of sectors, including Landlord and Tenant matters, sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold commercial property and acting for Lenders in property finance cases. Charlotte also assists senior fee earners in complex real estate transactions, and in corporate transactions where there is a property element.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2016 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2014 - 2016: England and Company, Assistant Solicitor
- 2012 - 2014: England and Company, Trainee Solicitor
- 2011 - 2012: Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
- 2008 - 2011: LLB Law, University of East Anglia
"Charlotte is fantastic to work with and provides excellent support."
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central and East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for Insider…
Howes Percival advises on MBO at Leicester fashion knitwear supplier
Leading law firm Howes Percival has advised on the…
Howes Percival’s Banking & Finance team completes £100m deal
Leading law firm Howes Percival has advised a national…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.