Charlotte has experience acting for a varied mix of property clients across a range of sectors, including Landlord and Tenant matters, sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold commercial property and acting for Lenders in property finance cases. Charlotte also assists senior fee earners in complex real estate transactions, and in corporate transactions where there is a property element.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2016 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2014 - 2016: England and Company, Assistant Solicitor
- 2012 - 2014: England and Company, Trainee Solicitor
- 2011 - 2012: Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
- 2008 - 2011: LLB Law, University of East Anglia
"Charlotte is fantastic to work with and provides excellent support."
New day, new notice period: Government announces further changes to the residential possession procedure
Three new partners among nine senior promotions at Howes Percival
Howes Percival has announced nine senior promotions…
Howes Percival Cambridge office wins ‘Commercial Property Team of the Year'
Howes Percival has won ‘Commercial Property Team of…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.