Charlotte has experience acting for a varied mix of property clients across a range of sectors, including Landlord and Tenant matters, sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold commercial property and acting for Lenders in property finance cases. Charlotte also assists senior fee earners in complex real estate transactions, and in corporate transactions where there is a property element.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2016 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2014 - 2016: England and Company, Assistant Solicitor
- 2012 - 2014: England and Company, Trainee Solicitor
- 2011 - 2012: Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
- 2008 - 2011: LLB Law, University of East Anglia
"Charlotte is fantastic to work with and provides excellent support."
Howes Percival advises on Water & Environment Sustainability Specialist Sale
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for the…
Howes Percival’s Norwich office raises over £9,000 for its charity of the year 2022
Howes Percival Advises on Tech Company Sale
Howes Percival has advised the shareholders of Neontribe…
Get in touch