Charlotte has experience acting for a varied mix of property clients across a range of sectors, including Landlord and Tenant matters, sales and purchases of freehold and leasehold commercial property and acting for Lenders in property finance cases. Charlotte also assists senior fee earners in complex real estate transactions, and in corporate transactions where there is a property element.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2016 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2014 - 2016: England and Company, Assistant Solicitor
- 2012 - 2014: England and Company, Trainee Solicitor
- 2011 - 2012: Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
- 2008 - 2011: LLB Law, University of East Anglia
"Charlotte is fantastic to work with and provides excellent support."
Norwich development team celebrates 10th anniversary and looks to next decade with new management team
Five new partners among 14 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Howes Percival has announced 14 senior promotions,…
Howes Percival appoints senior commercial and technology specialist
Howes Percival has appointed specialist commercial…
Get in touch