Chloe is Company Secretarial and Governance Manager based in our Milton Keynes Office and heads up our Company Secretarial and Governance Team across the firm’s offices. She recently joined from international law firm Dentons after 11 years. Chloe has extensive knowledge in a wide range of Company Secretarial Services and Governance support and is able to take the weight off clients’ shoulders by taking on the tasks that can easily be left on the back burner but which need to be done right, and on time, because they are a legal requirement. Chloe’s experience includes
- Company formations and dissolutions.
- Limited liability partnership formations.
- Advising on corporate statutory and other legal requirements such as PSC regulations, Companies House filings and preparation of documents to effect any changes in directors and share capital.
- Advising on share discrepancies registered at Companies House and/or in a company’s statutory registers, and re-constituting statutory books if necessary.
- Providing transactional support on share acquisitions, disposals and reorganisations by preparing minutes, resolutions and filings, and providing a post-completion service to our Corporate team by attending to all necessary filings.
- Advising on corporate governance issues, such as board structures and conflicts of interest.
- Providing training on The Role of the Company Secretary and Directors’ Duties to one of the top 3 teams in Formula 1.
Chloe is an affiliated member of the Chartered Governance Institute UK & Ireland.
- 2022 - Present: Company Secretarial and Governance Manager, Howes Percival LLP
- 2020 – 2022: Company Secretarial Manager, Dentons UK and Middle East LLP
- 2019 – 2020: Senior Company Secretarial Assistant, Dentons UK and Middle East LLP
- 2015 – 2019: Company Secretarial Assistant, Dentons UK and Middle East LLP
- 2019 - Chartered Governance Institute UK & Ireland, Foundation Programme for the Qualifying Programme
- 2018 – Chartered Governance Institute UK & Ireland, Certificate in Company Secretarial Practice and Share Registration Practice (Distinction Grade)
- 2009 – Milton Keynes College, NVQ L3, Business and Administration
Our Corporate team of solicitors advise clients on…
Martyn’s Law – how will it impact events, entertainment and hospitality venues?
Legal Update: Major Changes in Consumer Law
This article focuses on how some of the changes proposed…
Thinking of allowing dogs into the workplace? We advise you to paws for thought
Howes Percival’s health and safety specialists have…
Get in touch