‘Gemma is an accredited specialist on the Family Law Panel and specialises as a family law solicitor advising clients in relation to all aspects of family law. Based in our Milton Keynes office, her services include divorce, separation, financial settlements, co-habitee disputes, domestic injunctions and arrangements for children. She is also a trained Collaborative lawyer and able to offer clients different options regarding how they wish to deal with matters following separation.
Gemma has worked in family law since 2006 and is committed to assisting clients resolve matters by agreement where possible but also has experience representing clients in Court, providing pragmatic advice and robust representation.
- February 2022 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2010 – 2022: Purcell Solicitors, Associate
- 2009 – 2010: Ray, Borley & Dunkley, Solicitor
- 2008 – 2009: Ray Borley & Dunkley, Trainee Solicitor
- 2008: Brethertons Solicitors: Family Paralegal
- 2006-2007: Franklins Solicitors LLP, Family Paralegal
- 2006: Fennemores Solicitors, Family Paralegal
- 2004: Birmingham College of Law
- 2002: Graduated from the University of Leicester
How long does it take to divorce?
Here Family Law expert, Caroline Eaton, provides a…
Mediation - What is it and is it right for you?
With the Courts in England & Wales struggling with…
No Fault Divorce – What has changed?
As of 6th April, No Fault Divorce became the only…
Get in touch