Georgia acts for a broad range of clients in contentious property matters affecting commercial, residential and agricultural land.
Georgia has experience acting in a wide range of contentious property issues, including Land Registration matters before the First Tier Tribunal, adverse possession claims, interpretation and enforceability of restrictive covenants and landlord and tenant disputes. Her recent experience includes providing advice on subsidence, dilapidations, service charge disputes and a dispute over a development agreement before the Court of Appeal. She acts for a range of clients, including private individuals, landlords, tenants and larger organisations.
- 2019 - Present Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2018 – 2019 Mills & Reeve LLP, Associate
- 2016 – 2018 Mills & Reeve LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2015 – 2016 LPC at Cardiff University
- 2010 – 2014 LLB Law with French Law and French Language at the University of East Anglia and Université François Rabelais, Tours
Farming is a business in which relationships can be…
Howes Percival invests for post-Covid future
Leading law firm Howes Percival has announced a series…
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central and East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for Insider…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.