Georgia acts for a broad range of clients in contentious property matters affecting commercial, residential and agricultural land.
Georgia has experience acting in a wide range of contentious property issues, including Land Registration matters before the First Tier Tribunal, adverse possession claims, interpretation and enforceability of restrictive covenants and landlord and tenant disputes. Her recent experience includes providing advice on subsidence, dilapidations, service charge disputes and a dispute over a development agreement before the Court of Appeal. She acts for a range of clients, including private individuals, landlords, tenants and larger organisations.
- 2022 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2019 - 2022: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2018 – 2019 Mills & Reeve LLP, Associate
- 2016 – 2018 Mills & Reeve LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2015 – 2016 LPC at Cardiff University
- 2010 – 2014 LLB Law with French Law and French Language at the University of East Anglia and Université François Rabelais, Tours
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch