Banking & Finance
Gerald is an experienced Corporate and Commercial advisor. He advises on sales and purchases of businesses, joint ventures and commercial contracts. He advised and is company secretary of both the British Racing Drivers Club (owners of Silverstone Circuit) and the Guards Polo Club (based at Windsor Great Park). Gerald has been a partner at Howes Percival since 1989.
After a spell running the firm's Northampton office, Gerald led the Firm’s Corporate and Commercial Department for ten years and is now the Firm’s Senior Partner.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Partner
- 2009 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Head of Corporate and Commercial Department
- 1989 - 2009: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 1985: Qualified as a Solicitor with a City of London Law Firm
- 1981: Law Degree, University College London
Gerald Couldrake heads the corporate group, and possesses deep experience in a variety of transactions. Clients report: "He was a pleasure to work with in every aspect of the engagement. He was professional, polite, thorough, diligent and responsive, and had great insight into the process we were undertaking."
Howes Percival advise Carbon Component Solutions on acquisition of leading UK plastic manufacturer
Law firm accelerates Estates team growth plans with five new appointments
Howes Percival has expanded its Estates team in the…
Get in touch