Gerald is an experienced Corporate and Commercial advisor. He advises on sales and purchases of businesses, joint ventures and commercial contracts. He advised and is company secretary of both the British Racing Drivers Club (owners of Silverstone Circuit) and the Guards Polo Club (based at Windsor Great Park). Gerald has been a partner at Howes Percival since 1989.
After a spell running the firm's Northampton office, Gerald is now head of the Firm’s Corporate and Commercial Department and is the Firm’s Senior Partner.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Partner
- 2009 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Head of Corporate and Commercial Department
- 1989 - 2009: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 1985: Qualified as a Solicitor with a City of London Law Firm
- 1981: Law Degree, University College London
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central & East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for the…
Howes Percival celebrates three years in Cambridge with party for 130 clients and contacts
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.