Gerald is an experienced Corporate and Commercial advisor. He advises on sales and purchases of businesses, joint ventures and commercial contracts. He advised and is company secretary of both the British Racing Drivers Club (owners of Silverstone Circuit) and the Guards Polo Club (based at Windsor Great Park). Gerald has been a partner at Howes Percival since 1989.
After a spell running the firm's Northampton office, Gerald is now head of the Firm’s Corporate and Commercial Department and is the Firm’s Senior Partner.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Partner
- 2009 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Head of Corporate and Commercial Department
- 1989 - 2009: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 1985: Qualified as a Solicitor with a City of London Law Firm
- 1981: Law Degree, University College London
Howes Percival expands Leicester office with three new Partners
Hat-trick of Spearing Waite hires creates the largest…
Development Sector: Government Launches Technical Consultation
The Government is seeking views on draft legislation…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.