Guy qualified into the Commercial Property team in March 2013 having previously spent six months in the department during his training contract. His case-load includes a wide variety of commercial property work acting for landlords, tenants and lenders on acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold land. Guy also assists senior fee earners on large or complex transactions.
- November 2020 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2013 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2011 - 2013: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2010 - 2011: Murrell Ashworth LLP (now Murrell Associates LLP), Paralegal
- 2008 - 2010 Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2007 - 2008: Legal Practice Course (Distinction), York College of Law
- 2006 - 2007: Graduate Diploma in Law (Commendation), University of East Anglia
- 2005 - 2006: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2003: Graduated from the University of Reading
Do you have a restrictive covenant on your title that is ruining your dreams to develop your Property? These are your options for ending the nightmare.
You have found the perfect site to develop. You have instructed your solicitor to commence the due diligence and they quickly discover that there is a restrictive covenant on the title limiting or even prohibiting development of the…
Secretary of State announces planning and licensing measures to support the reopening of outdoor hospitality
On 5 March 2021 the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government clarified the Government’s amendments to planning and licensing law to support the reopening of outdoor hospitality.
New day, new notice period: Government announces further changes to the residential possession procedure
Three new partners among nine senior promotions at Howes Percival
Howes Percival has announced nine senior promotions…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.