Guy qualified into the Commercial Property team in March 2013 having previously spent six months in the department during his training contract. His case-load includes a wide variety of commercial property work acting for landlords, tenants and lenders on acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold land. Guy also assists senior fee earners on large or complex transactions.
- November 2020 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2013 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2011 - 2013: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2010 - 2011: Murrell Ashworth LLP (now Murrell Associates LLP), Paralegal
- 2008 - 2010 Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2007 - 2008: Legal Practice Course (Distinction), York College of Law
- 2006 - 2007: Graduate Diploma in Law (Commendation), University of East Anglia
- 2005 - 2006: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2003: Graduated from the University of Reading
Top tips for operators considering changing the use of their licensed premises
As the restrictions imposed on everyday life in response to the COVID-19 pandemic continue to evolve, licensing and planning law specialist Jamie Childs examines what operators of licensed premises should consider when contemplating…
PM announces "most radical reforms to our planning system since the Second World War"
Boris Johnson has announced what the Government has described as “the most radical reforms to our planning system since the Second World War, making it easier to build better homes where people want to live”. The new proposals are…
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central and East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for Insider…
Howes Percival advises on MBO at Leicester fashion knitwear supplier
Leading law firm Howes Percival has advised on the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.