Guy qualified into the Commercial Property team in March 2013 having previously spent six months in the department during his training contract. His case-load includes a wide variety of commercial property work acting for landlords, tenants and lenders on acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold land. Guy also assists senior fee earners on large or complex transactions.
- November 2020 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2013 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2011 - 2013: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2010 - 2011: Murrell Ashworth LLP (now Murrell Associates LLP), Paralegal
- 2008 - 2010 Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2007 - 2008: Legal Practice Course (Distinction), York College of Law
- 2006 - 2007: Graduate Diploma in Law (Commendation), University of East Anglia
- 2005 - 2006: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2003: Graduated from the University of Reading
COVID-19 Lockdown: How will this affect the Equestrian Sector?
The latest lockdown sees the UK placed under the most restrictive measures which, sadly, will affect a great proportion of the equestrian community. Here is what you need to know about the latest regulations and how it will affect…
Fire Safety Changes in the Development and Housing Sectors – 2021 and beyond
The development and housing sectors will see many changes through 2021 and beyond. Regulatory expert, Robert Starr predicts that next year will see one of the biggest shake-ups in fire safety to date and urges those with fire safety…
Top tips for operators considering changing the use of their licensed premises
As the restrictions imposed on everyday life in response to the COVID-19 pandemic continue to evolve, licensing and planning law specialist Jamie Childs examines what operators of licensed premises should consider when contemplating…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.