Guy qualified into the Commercial Property team in March 2013 having previously spent six months in the department during his training contract. His case-load includes a wide variety of commercial property work acting for landlords, tenants and lenders on acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold land. Guy also assists senior fee earners on large or complex transactions.
- 2013 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2011 - 2013: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2010 - 2011: Murrell Ashworth LLP (now Murrell Associates LLP), Paralegal
- 2008 - 2010 Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2007 - 2008: Legal Practice Course (Distinction), York College of Law
- 2006 - 2007: Graduate Diploma in Law (Commendation), University of East Anglia
- 2005 - 2006: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2003: Graduated from the University of Reading
Promotion Agreement or Option Agreement- What’s in Your Best Interest?
There is a long history of Developers using Option Agreements to secure interest in parcels of land which have the potential for Planning Permission but, in recent years there has been an increase in the use of Promotion Agreements.…
When is a Long Lease not a Long Lease... When it’s an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
It sounds like the start of a really bad joke that a property lawyer might bring up at a dinner party. Sadly, it’s no joke and there is a real risk that a long residential lease may fall within the realms of the Housing Act 1988 putting…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.