Guy qualified into the Commercial Property team in March 2013 having previously spent six months in the department during his training contract. His case-load includes a wide variety of commercial property work acting for landlords, tenants and lenders on acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold land. Guy also assists senior fee earners on large or complex transactions.
- November 2020 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2013 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2011 - 2013: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2010 - 2011: Murrell Ashworth LLP (now Murrell Associates LLP), Paralegal
- 2008 - 2010 Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2007 - 2008: Legal Practice Course (Distinction), York College of Law
- 2006 - 2007: Graduate Diploma in Law (Commendation), University of East Anglia
- 2005 - 2006: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2003: Graduated from the University of Reading
Potential Diversification Opportunities: Government Proposals to expand Permitted Development Rights
The Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities and the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs have opened a consultation seeking views on proposals relating to permitted development rights titled “Consultation…
Landlords are warned to be vigilant over breaches which lead to criminal sanctions
In a recent case, Manchester City Council has secured a confiscation order in the sum of just over £174,000 from a landlord where its property was being used as a shisha café in breach of a planning enforcement notice.
Get in touch