Guy qualified into the Commercial Property team in March 2013 having previously spent six months in the department during his training contract. His case-load includes a wide variety of commercial property work acting for landlords, tenants and lenders on acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold land. Guy also assists senior fee earners on large or complex transactions.
- November 2020 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2013 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2011 - 2013: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2010 - 2011: Murrell Ashworth LLP (now Murrell Associates LLP), Paralegal
- 2008 - 2010 Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2007 - 2008: Legal Practice Course (Distinction), York College of Law
- 2006 - 2007: Graduate Diploma in Law (Commendation), University of East Anglia
- 2005 - 2006: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2003: Graduated from the University of Reading
Ground Rent Abolition – A step in the right direction for the next generation?
In this article, we explore the strengths and limitations of the new The Leasehold Reform (Ground Rent) Act 2022 and consider whether it has brought us any closer to creating a fairer system of leasehold homeownership in England and…
Get in touch