James is a first year trainee currently undertaking a seat in the Dispute Resolution/Litigation team in Leicester. James commenced his training contract with the firm in September 2023 after just over 4 years working as a Real Estate Paralegal in both Midlands and London firms.
James completed his undergraduate degree at Nottingham Trent University in 2018 and completed his Legal Practice Course in 2021.
- 2023 - Present: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2022 - 2023: Paralegal, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
- 2018 - 2022: Senior Paralegal, Geldards LLP
- 2020 - 2021: Legal Practice Course LLM, Nottingham Law School
- 2015 - 2018: Business Law LLB, Nottingham Trent University
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch