Jasmine is an Associate in the Commercial Property department dealing with all aspects of commercial property. Jasmine predominantly advises developer and landowner clients on residential strategic and instant land matters, and also advises high net worth individuals and property investments companies on the acquisition and disposal of investment portfolios.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2017 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2015 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2015 - 2017: University of Law, Legal Practice Course (Part-Time)
- 2014 - 2015: Northamptonshire Highways/KierWSP, Traffic Orders Law Clerk
- 2011 - 2014: University of Reading, Law LL.B
Law firm reports increase in turnover and profit despite significant new investment
Howes Percival becomes first Cornerstone Employer for Norwich Careers Hub
Howes Percival has partnered with The Careers & Enterprise…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.