Jasmine is an Associate in the Commercial Property department dealing with all aspects of commercial property. Jasmine predominantly advises developer and landowner clients on residential strategic and instant land matters, and also advises high net worth individuals and property investments companies on the acquisition and disposal of investment portfolios.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2017 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2015 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2015 - 2017: University of Law, Legal Practice Course (Part-Time)
- 2014 - 2015: Northamptonshire Highways/KierWSP, Traffic Orders Law Clerk
- 2011 - 2014: University of Reading, Law LL.B
How tech’y is your business? Legal considerations of online retail.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology has quickly become a necessary part of our everyday lives. Businesses are pushed to adapt to these modern trends. The majority of businesses have domain names and an ever-increasing proportion…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.