Jasmine is an Associate in the Commercial Property department dealing with all aspects of commercial property. Jasmine predominantly advises developer and landowner clients on residential strategic and instant land matters, and also advises high net worth individuals and property investments companies on the acquisition and disposal of investment portfolios.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2017 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2015 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2015 - 2017: University of Law, Legal Practice Course (Part-Time)
- 2014 - 2015: Northamptonshire Highways/KierWSP, Traffic Orders Law Clerk
- 2011 - 2014: University of Reading, Law LL.B
The Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme – Is your business eligible?
The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) went live on 23 March with the aim of supporting businesses with an annual turnover of up to £45 million to access funding. At the same time, the Covid Corporate Financing…
The Bounce Back Loan Scheme – Is your business eligible?
The latest funding scheme forming part of the UK government’s temporary response to the economic shock caused by the coronavirus pandemic has gone live today. The Bounce Back Loan Scheme allows many businesses to borrow between £2,000…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.