Jasmine is a Senior Associate in the Commercial Property department dealing with all aspects of commercial property. Jasmine predominantly advises developer and landowner clients on residential strategic and instant land matters, and also advises high net worth individuals and property investments companies on the acquisition and disposal of investment portfolios.
- 2021 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2017 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2015 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2015 - 2017: University of Law, Legal Practice Course (Part-Time)
- 2014 - 2015: Northamptonshire Highways/KierWSP, Traffic Orders Law Clerk
- 2011 - 2014: University of Reading, Law LL.B
New Commercial Property Partner for Howes Percival’s Milton Keynes office
Howes Percival has boosted its commercial property…
Employment law specialist joins Howes Percival’s Norwich office
Howes Percival’s employment law team in East Anglia…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.