Jasmine is currently a trainee in the Commercial Property department based in Leicester, assisting predominantly with a large number of aspects of development work (both residential and commercial) working with both landowners and developer clients. Jasmine also assists with advising high net worth individuals and property investments companies on the acquisition and disposal of investment portfolios.
Jasmine commenced her training contract with the firm in September 2017 having worked for a firm as a paralegal for over two years in our Commercial Property department. Jasmine completed her first seat in our Corporate and Commercial department in our Leicester office.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival, Trainee Solicitor
- 2015 - 2017: Howes Percival, Paralegal
- 2015 - 2017: Legal Practice Course, University of Law
- 2014 - 2015: Traffic Orders Law Clerk, Northamptonshire Highways/KierWSP
- 2011 - 2014: Law LL.B, University of Reading
New commercial real estate Partner for Howes Percival’s Northampton office
Leading regional law firm Howes Percival has expanded…
Government Launches Consultation on Insolvency and Corporate Governance
Following on from a number of recent high profile…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.