Jasmine is now undertaking the final seat of her training contract, in the Leicester Employment team. She will be assisting the team with a number of matters, including employment contracts, tribunals and TUPE.
Jasmine commenced her training contract with the firm in September 2017 having worked for the firm as a paralegal in our Commercial Property department. Jasmine has completed seats in our Corporate and Commercial department and Commercial Property department in our Leicester office.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival, Trainee Solicitor
- 2015 - 2017: Howes Percival, Paralegal
- 2015 - 2017: Legal Practice Course, University of Law
- 2014 - 2015: Traffic Orders Law Clerk, Northamptonshire Highways/KierWSP
- 2011 - 2014: Law LL.B, University of Reading
When is a Long Lease not a Long Lease... When it’s an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
It sounds like the start of a really bad joke that a property lawyer might bring up at a dinner party. Sadly, it’s no joke and there is a real risk that a long residential lease may fall within the realms of the Housing Act 1988 putting…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.