Jasmine is an Associate in the Commercial Property department dealing with all aspects of commercial property. Jasmine predominantly advises developer and landowner clients on residential strategic and instant land matters, and also advises high net worth individuals and property investments companies on the acquisition and disposal of investment portfolios.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2017 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2015 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2015 - 2017: University of Law, Legal Practice Course (Part-Time)
- 2014 - 2015: Northamptonshire Highways/KierWSP, Traffic Orders Law Clerk
- 2011 - 2014: University of Reading, Law LL.B
The Legal 500: Howes Percival recommended for 20 different practice areas
Howes Percival has been recommended for 20 different practice areas in the 2020 edition of The Legal 500 – the authoritative guide to the UK’s leading law firms – and awarded top tier ranking in 12 different legal specialisms.
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.