Jasmine is a final seat trainee in the Commercial Property department based in Leicester, assisting predominantly with a large number of aspects of development work (both residential and commercial) working with both landowners and developer clients. Jasmine also assists with advising high net worth individuals and property investments companies on the acquisition and disposal of investment portfolios.
Jasmine commenced her training contract with the firm in September 2017 having worked for a firm as a paralegal for over two years in our Commercial Property department. Jasmine has completed seats in our Corporate and Commercial and Employment departments.
- 2017 - Present: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival
- 2015 – 2017: Paralegal, Howes Percival
- 2015 – 2017: University of Law, Legal Practice Course (Part-Time)
- 2014 – 2015: Traffic Orders Law Clerk, Northamptonshire Highways/KierWSP
- 2011 – 2014: University of Reading, Law LL.B
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.