Karyn has experience in contentious and non-contentious corporate and personal insolvency. She currently specialises in contentious insolvency, acting predominantly for insolvency practitioners in relation to claims such as misfeasance, wrongful and fraudulent trading, transactions at an undervalue and preference claims and transactions defrauding creditors. She also has extensive experience acting for Government Departments including the Insolvency Service where she advises in relation to director disqualification applications and public interest winding up petitions.
Karyn gained her degree in Australia where she worked as a commercial litigation solicitor before moving to the UK. Following her qualification in the UK, Karyn spent some time working internally with the Insolvency Service as well as working in private practice as an insolvency solicitor before joining Howes Percival in 2010. Karyn is based in Howes Percival’s Manchester office.
- 2015 Director, Howes Percival LLP
- 2013 Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2010 Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2009 The Insolvency Service
- 2008 Solicitor, Taylors Solicitors,
- 2005 Solicitor, HLW Commercial Lawyers LLP
- 2003 Admitted to practice in the UK
- 2000 The Insolvency Service
- 1998 Solicitor, Boulton Cleary & Kern Lawyers (Australia)
- 1998 Admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland
- 1996 Articled with Crosby Brosnan & Creen Solicitors (Australia)
- 1996 James Cook University of North Queensland Bachelor of Laws (Hons IIA))
Employment law specialist joins Howes Percival’s Norwich office
Howes Percival has appointed employment law specialist, Caroline…
Howes Percival advises EFB on deal with illycaffè
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has advised…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.