Katherine is an Associate in the private client team, based in the Leicester office. Katherine deals with a wide range of private client matters including wills, lasting powers of attorney, estate administration, estate planning, trusts and court of protection.
Katherine is an Affiliate member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
- 2023 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2020 – 2023: LDJ Solicitors LLP, Solicitor
- 2018 – 2020: RLK Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2017 – 2018: RLK Solicitors, Paralegal
- 2016 – 2017: Legal Practice Course (MSc), University of Law Moorgate
- 2014 – 2015: Graduate Diploma in Law, Brunel University London
- 2011 – 2014: Psychology (BSc), Brunel University London
Howes Percival wins Milton Keynes Achievement Award
Howes Percival has once again won the award for the…
Howes Percival advises Corby-based Nene Capital on acquisition
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for Corby-based…
Get in touch