Katie is a newly qualified solicitor in our Social Housing Team based in Norwich. She assists housing authorities, local authorities and private developers on affordable housing acquisition, development and plot sales.
Katie joined Howes Percival in April 2023 after completing her Training Contract at another local regional firm. Katie is an active member of the Norwich and Norfolk Law Society.
- 2023 – Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP,
- 2021 – 2023: Trainee Solicitor, Spire Solicitors LLP,
- 2020 – 2021: Social Housing Paralegal, Spire Solicitors LLP
- 2019 – 2020: BBP Law School, LLM Legal Practice Course,
- 2016 – 2019: Law LLB, University of East Anglia
The government has launched its consultation along with draft Regulations, to seek views from individuals,…
What options does a landlord have when a former tenant has vacated but their possessions remain at the…
Four new faces for Norwich property development team
Howes Percival advises on acquisition of leading document and data processing business
Get in touch