Katie is a newly qualified solicitor in our Social Housing Team based in Norwich. She assists housing authorities, local authorities and private developers on affordable housing acquisition, development and plot sales.
Katie joined Howes Percival in April 2023 after completing her Training Contract at another local regional firm. Katie is an active member of the Norwich and Norfolk Law Society.
- 2023 – Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP,
- 2021 – 2023: Trainee Solicitor, Spire Solicitors LLP,
- 2020 – 2021: Social Housing Paralegal, Spire Solicitors LLP
- 2019 – 2020: BBP Law School, LLM Legal Practice Course,
- 2016 – 2019: Law LLB, University of East Anglia
Court Rejects Attempt to Establish a Right of Way Across Neighbour’s Track
The High Court have rejected an appeal by landowners in a case where the access had been physically used without issue until relations broke down and a fence preventing access was erected with far reaching implications.
Howes Percival recruits highly regarded Cambridge property Partner
Howes Percival has added Cambridge property Partner…
Five new partners among 31 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has announced…
Get in touch