Lauren is a Company Secretarial and Governance Assistant based in our Milton Keynes Office and her experience covers a wide range of company secretarial services. Lauren’s experience includes:
- Company and limited liability partnership formations and dissolutions.
- Advising on corporate statutory and other legal requirements such as Companies House filings and preparation of documents to effect any changes in directors and share capital.
- Re-constituting statutory books.
- Providing transactional support on share acquisitions, disposals and reorganisations by preparing minutes, resolutions and filings, and providing a post-completion service to our Corporate team by attending to all necessary filings.
- 2022 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Company Secretarial and Governance Assistant
- 2018 - 2022: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2014 - 2018: Travis Perkins, General Counsel Assistant
- CILEx - Level 3 Certificate in Law and Practice
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch