Mayoori is a newly qualified Commercial Associate in the Corporate, Commercial and Banking team and is based in our Milton Keynes office. She advises clients on a range of commercial contracts, including contracts for the provision of goods and services, distribution agreements, agency agreements, technology and e-commerce projects and terms and conditions. Mayoori also provides commercial support to our Corporate team undertaking due diligence on corporate transactions and advising on warranty protection and post-completion performance improvement to trading arrangements.
- 2023 – Present : Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2021 – 2023 : Taylor Walton LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2019 – 2020 : University of Law, Legal Practice Course
- 2018 – 2019 : University of Law, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2016 – 2017 : Zimmermann & Partner Patentanwälte mbB, Legal Intern
- 2014 – 2018 : University of Nottingham
IT and Digital Commerce
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch