Oliver specialises in corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and quoted company work. He also advises on the establishment of venture capital and other funds and on related financial services issues. He has advised public companies on flotations, secondary share issues and takeovers and also regularly advises quoted and other companies on corporate governance and regulatory issues.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2017 - 2018: Spearing Waite, COO and Partner
- 2014 - 2017: Spearing Waite, Partner
- 2012 - 2013: Shoosmiths, Partner
- 2001- 2012: Shoosmiths, Head of Corporate Group
- 1991 - 2001: Shoosmiths, Partner
Howes Percival hails success of new Corporate Finance Club
Howes Percival has hailed the first Cambridge Corporate…
Howes Percival named in Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies’ list
Howes Percival recognised for ‘outstanding’ commitment…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.