Oliver specialises in corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and quoted company work. He also advises on the establishment of venture capital and other funds and on related financial services issues. He has advised public companies on flotations, secondary share issues and takeovers and also regularly advises quoted and other companies on corporate governance and regulatory issues.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2017 - 2018: Spearing Waite, COO and Partner
- 2014 - 2017: Spearing Waite, Partner
- 2012 - 2013: Shoosmiths, Partner
- 2001- 2012: Shoosmiths, Head of Corporate Group
- 1991 - 2001: Shoosmiths, Partner
Constant Equity gets a slice of the action acquiring Corby-based Keencut
Howes Percival LLP has successfully advised Northampton based private equity firm, Constant Equity, in relation to its acquisition of a majority stake in Corby-based manufacturer Keencut. The company, which makes precision cutters…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.