Oliver specialises in corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and quoted company work. He also advises on the establishment of venture capital and other funds and on related financial services issues. He has advised public companies on flotations, secondary share issues and takeovers and also regularly advises quoted and other companies on corporate governance and regulatory issues.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2017 - 2018: Spearing Waite, COO and Partner
- 2014 - 2017: Spearing Waite, Partner
- 2012 - 2013: Shoosmiths, Partner
- 2001- 2012: Shoosmiths, Head of Corporate Group
- 1991 - 2001: Shoosmiths, Partner
Top ranked employment law team announces expansion as turnover up 23%
Howes Percival has expanded its highly rated employment…
Howes Percival Recognised in East Midlands Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has been recognised for its role in…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.