Oliver specialises in corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and quoted company work. He also advises on the establishment of venture capital and other funds and on related financial services issues. He has advised public companies on flotations, secondary share issues and takeovers and also regularly advises quoted and other companies on corporate governance and regulatory issues.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2017 - 2018: Spearing Waite, COO and Partner
- 2014 - 2017: Spearing Waite, Partner
- 2012 - 2013: Shoosmiths, Partner
- 2001- 2012: Shoosmiths, Head of Corporate Group
- 1991 - 2001: Shoosmiths, Partner
Howes Percival invests for post-Covid future
Leading law firm Howes Percival has announced a series…
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central and East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for Insider…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.