Phillippa advises individuals, businesses, insolvency practitioners and government clients in respect of a variety of insolvency related contentious disputes including breach of duty claims, debt claims and claims for antecedent transactions. She works with clients to find the best way to resolve their issue be it through a form of alternative dispute resolution or litigation.
Phillippa trained at Howes Percival, gaining experience in a number of departments before choosing to specialise in litigation and qualifying into her current department.
- 2023 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2007 - 2023: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor and Associate
- 2006 - 2007: Enact Conveyancing
- 2004 - 2006: College of Law York
- 2004 - Graduated University of York
Insolvency and Corporate Recovery
Dispute Resolution and Litigation
Four new faces for Norwich property development team
Howes Percival advises on acquisition of leading document and data processing business
Get in touch