Starting in conveyancing as a Legal Secretary, Sarah has progressed to become an experienced Conveyancer dealing with freehold, leasehold, plot sales and the purchase of newbuilds. In Sarah's last employment, she specialised in assisted purchase schemes such as shared ownership and Help to Buy.
- 2019-Present: Howes Percival, Conveyancer
- 2010-2019: Leathes Prior Solicitors, Conveyancer
- 2008-2010: Eversheds LLP, Social Housing
- 2002-2008: Eversheds LLP, Plot Sales
- 1999-2002: Eversheds LLP, Secretary
- 1995-1999: Capron & Helliwell Solicitors, Secretary
Howes Percival hails success of new Corporate Finance Club
Howes Percival has hailed the first Cambridge Corporate…
Howes Percival named in Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies’ list
Howes Percival recognised for ‘outstanding’ commitment…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.