Sarah has been acting in Conveyancing transactions for over 25 years and is now Head of Conveyancing at Howes Percival. She has extensive experience in all aspects of Residential Conveyancing, including unregistered land, leasehold property, assisted purchase schemes, new builds and high end property transactions.
Sarah also has wide experience in assisted purchasing schemes such as shared ownership and Help to Buy.
- 2023 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Head of Conveyancing
- 2019 - 2023: Howes Percival LLP, Conveyancer
- 2010 - 2019: Leathes Prior Solicitors, Conveyancer
- 2008 - 2010: Eversheds LLP, Social Housing and Team Leader
- 2002 - 2008: Eversheds LLP, Plot Sales
- 1999 - 2002: Eversheds LLP, Secretary
- 1995 - 1999: Capron & Helliwell Solicitors, Secretary
Get in touch