Starting in conveyancing as a Legal Secretary, Sarah has progressed to become an experienced Conveyancer dealing with freehold, leasehold, plot sales and the purchase of newbuilds. In Sarah's last employment, she specialised in assisted purchase schemes such as shared ownership and Help to Buy.
- 2019-Present: Howes Percival, Conveyancer
- 2010-2019: Leathes Prior Solicitors, Conveyancer
- 2008-2010: Eversheds LLP, Social Housing
- 2002-2008: Eversheds LLP, Plot Sales
- 1999-2002: Eversheds LLP, Secretary
- 1995-1999: Capron & Helliwell Solicitors, Secretary
New Commercial Property Partner for Howes Percival’s Milton Keynes office
Howes Percival has boosted its commercial property…
Employment law specialist joins Howes Percival’s Norwich office
Howes Percival’s employment law team in East Anglia…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.