Starting in conveyancing as a Legal Secretary, Sarah has progressed to become an experienced Conveyancer dealing with freehold, leasehold, plot sales and the purchase of newbuilds. In Sarah's last employment, she specialised in assisted purchase schemes such as shared ownership and Help to Buy.
- 2019-Present: Howes Percival, Conveyancer
- 2010-2019: Leathes Prior Solicitors, Conveyancer
- 2008-2010: Eversheds LLP, Social Housing
- 2002-2008: Eversheds LLP, Plot Sales
- 1999-2002: Eversheds LLP, Secretary
- 1995-1999: Capron & Helliwell Solicitors, Secretary
New day, new notice period: Government announces further changes to the residential possession procedure
Three new partners among nine senior promotions at Howes Percival
Howes Percival has announced nine senior promotions…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.