Starting in conveyancing as a Legal Secretary, Sarah has progressed to become an experienced Conveyancer dealing with freehold, leasehold, plot sales and the purchase of newbuilds. In Sarah's last employment, she specialised in assisted purchase schemes such as shared ownership and Help to Buy.
- 2019-Present: Howes Percival, Conveyancer
- 2010-2019: Leathes Prior Solicitors, Conveyancer
- 2008-2010: Eversheds LLP, Social Housing
- 2002-2008: Eversheds LLP, Plot Sales
- 1999-2002: Eversheds LLP, Secretary
- 1995-1999: Capron & Helliwell Solicitors, Secretary
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central and East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for Insider…
Howes Percival advises on MBO at Leicester fashion knitwear supplier
Leading law firm Howes Percival has advised on the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.