Simon advises on contentious property issues encompassing residential, commercial and agricultural land.
Simon spends most of his time advising on asset management issues including possession claims, the forfeiture of leases, dilapidations, service charge disputes and lease interpretation. He also advises on trespass, overage, rights of light, rights of way, adverse possession and enfranchisement.
Simon is based in the Cambridge office.
Chambers and Partners and Legal 500 have consistently recognised Simon as a leader in his field commenting he ” is best known for commercial landlord/tenant work for retailers, leisure clients and landed estates”.
Simon is a member of the Property Litigation Association.
- November 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2011 - 2015: Taylor Vinters, Partner and Head of Commercial Property
- 2008 - 2011: Weightmans (legacy firm Mace & Jones), Partner
- 2007- 2008: Blake Morgan, Partner
- 2004 - 2007: DAC Beachcroft, Senior Associate
- 2001 - 2004: Mills & Reeve, Senior Solicitor
- 1999 - 2001: Solomon Taylor & Shaw, Solicitor
- 1997 - 1999: Oxford City, Trainee Solicitor
Howes Percival expands commercial property team to meet growing demand
Following an increase in new instructions, Howes Percival…
Howes Percival appointed to The Insolvency Service’s £16m legal panel
Howes Percival has been re-appointed to The Insolvency…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.