Simon advises on contentious property issues encompassing residential, commercial and agricultural land.
Simon spends most of his time advising on asset management issues including possession claims, the forfeiture of leases, dilapidations, service charge disputes and lease interpretation. He also advises on trespass, overage, rights of light, rights of way, adverse possession and enfranchisement.
Simon is based in the Cambridge office.
Chambers and Partners and Legal 500 have consistently recognised Simon as a leader in his field commenting he ” is best known for commercial landlord/tenant work for retailers, leisure clients and landed estates”.
Simon is a member of the Property Litigation Association
- November 2015 to date – Partner, Howes Percival
- 2011- 2015 – Partner and Head of Commercial Property, Taylor Vinters
- 2008- 2011 – Partner Weightmans (legacy firm Mace & Jones)
- 2007- 2008 – Partner Blake Morgan
- 2004- 2007 – Senior Associate DAC Beachcroft
- 2001 -2004 – Senior Solicitor, Mills & Reeve
- 1999 -2001 – Solicitor, Solomon Taylor & Shaw
- 1997-1999 – Trainee Solicitor, Oxford City
New Business Survey: What's Keeping You Awake at Night?
We invite you to take part in our most recent business…
New Instagram Account for Equestrian Legal Insights Launched
A paralegal from Howes Percival’s Commercial Property…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.