Tom assists client with a variety of commercial property matters, including leases and lease renewals for both landlord and tenants, licence for alterations and other ancillary documents and both the sale and purchase of commercial property.
- 2022 - Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2020 – 2022: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2018 – 2019: Legal Practice Course at BPP Cambridge
- 2017 – 2018: Graduate Diploma in Law at the University of East Anglia
- 2014 – 2017: BA History at the University of East Anglia
Potential Diversification Opportunities: Government Proposals to expand Permitted Development Rights
Landlords are warned to be vigilant over breaches which lead to criminal sanctions
As a landlord can I retrofit my commercial property with a tenant in place?
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch