Tom is an Associate in the Corporate Commercial and Banking Team in our Cambridge office. Tom advises clients on a range of corporate transactions including share and asset sales and purchases, shareholder agreements and company and group re-organisations.
Tom joined Howes Percival as a Trainee Solicitor in 2020, having previously worked in London in the public and charity sectors.
- 2022 - Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2020 - 2022: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2019 - 2020: Legal Practice Course with Master of Laws at Nottingham Law School
- 2017 - 2019: Graduate Diploma in Law at De Montfort University (part-time)
- 2011 - 2014: BSc Politics and Philosophy at the London School of Economics and Political Science
Banking & Finance
Commercial Law Update: Government Announcement on Payment Practices Rules
Ofcom Refers UK Cloud Infrastructure Market to CMA
Potential Diversification Opportunities: Government Proposals to expand Permitted Development Rights
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch