Tracey's substantial experience of acting for both residential and commercial developers and for landowners encompasses strategic options and promotion agreements, development and joint venture agreements, overage arrangements and site assemblies. She also has in-depth knowledge of the social housing sector. Tracey's team will take a site from acquisition through its planning, development and construction stages, to its ultimate disposal.
Tracey has represented the majority of the UK's leading housebuilders and also acts for regional and local developers. As a partner she is responsible for the expansion and growth of the development team within Howes Percival.
- 2011 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 1993 - 2011: Eversheds LLP, Partner (and head of Real Estate in Norwich and Cambridge)
- 1985 - 1993: Manches & Co, London
- 1984 - 1985: College of Law, London
- 1981 - 1984: King's College, London
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.