Victoria is a Director in the Dispute Resolution team, based in our Cambridge office. Victoria was listed under 'Rising stars’ by the Legal 500 2021.
She has a wide range of experience advising on all aspects of complex commercial disputes including contractual disputes, company/shareholder disputes, negligence claims against professionals, fraud (including cyber fraud), judicial review claims and insolvency matters and proceedings. In addition she is also experienced in advising on contentious trusts and probate matters.
Victoria takes a keen interest in her clients’ businesses and strives to find a practical solution for them. She works closely with her clients to factor in commercial and other external pressures that impact on decision making. As well as County Court and High Court litigation, Victoria also has considerable experience effectively using Alternative Dispute Resolution procedures.
Victoria has close attention to detail and is able to provide legal advice on complex matters in a pragmatic way.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2018 - 19: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2013 - 2018: Taylor Vinters LLP, Solicitor
- 2011 - 2013: Taylor Vinters LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2010 - 2011: University of Law (Bloomsbury), Legal Practice Course
- 2007 - 2010: University of Leicester, LLB
Get in touch