Will is a Senior Associate in our Corporate, Commercial and Banking team at our Northampton office. Will advises companies, shareholders and directors on a range of corporate transactional and advisory work including, acquisitions, disposals, management buyouts, private equity and venture capital transactions, joint ventures, investments and corporate restructures.
- 2023 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2022 - 2023: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2020 - 2022: EMW Law LLP, Senior Solicitor
- 2018 - 2020: EMW Law LLP, Solicitor
- 2016 - 2018: EMW Law LLP, Trainee Solicitor
Our Corporate team of solicitors advise clients on…
Preparing for a Smooth Transaction: From the Perspective of a Corporate Trainee
No deals are the same but there are common issues…
A key building block in the provision of vital services
Howes Percival has continued to expand its corporate,…
Most Favoured Nation Clauses - are they still in favour?
Compare the Market has successfully appealed the Competition…
Get in touch