William has over 13 years experience in acting for Government Departments, including the Insolvency Service and HMRC. William has acted for the Insolvency Service in particular in high profile and complex directors disqualification proceedings and also in relation to winding up companies that are trading contrary to the public interest. William also works with the Insolvency and Corporate Recovery team and deals with a broad range of both contentious and non-contentious corporate and personal insolvency matters.
- 2018 - Present: Partner, Howes Percival LLP
- 2012 - 2018: Director, Howes Percival LLP
- 2008 - 2012: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2004 - 2008: Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP (UK qualified in 2005)
- 2001: Insolvency Service
- 2000: Admitted as attorney in South Africa
- 1998: Articled clerk at Blakes Maphanga in South Africa
- University of Natal Durban (South Africa) – Bcom LLB
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.