Event Date: Wed 14th Jun 2023
Howes Percival's Employment Team is pleased to announce they will be holding the next in-person “HR lunch and learn” session on Wednesday 14 June 2023. The session will focus on Practical Steps to Prevent Harassment in the Workplace and will be delivered by Alex Payton, Partner.
At this HR Lunch and Learn session, in what is hoped will be an interactive session, we will discuss:
- Understanding what harassment is and being alive to when it might occur;
- What steps your organisation can put in place to prevent harassment;
- What a “mandatory duty” to prevent sexual harassment might look like;
- Why how you investigate harassment allegations is important;
- Key themes and questions that sometimes arise in harassment investigations and how to deal with them;
- The upcoming implications of the Worker Protection (Amendment of Equality Act 2010) Bill
- Taking care when settling harassment claims.
A buffet style spread will be provided.
We look forward to delivering a factual, informative and interactive session.
Date: Wednesday 14 June 2023
Time: 12:30 - 14:00
Venue: Howes Percival Leicester Office
Address: 3 The Osiers Business Centre, Leicester, LE19 1DX
Parking: Please note that we no longer have availability in our staff car park to cater for events. Therefore, we ask you to please park at the Hilton Leicester Hotel, 21 Junction approach, Leicester, LE19 1WQ, which is just across the road.
The Hilton have kindly arranged to let us use their parking spaces at no charge to our guests. When leaving, please use the code provided on the day at the barriers in order to exit the car park.