Event Date: Tue 22nd Mar 2022
The world has never been more dynamic and challenging for wealth-owning families and their professional advisors.
We kindly invite you to join us via Zoom on Tuesday 22 March 2022 to hear from our panel of Private Wealth experts on the latest thinking and recent developments covering the following areas:
- Will planning for complex families and high net worth individuals;
- Charities in 2022 and beyond;
- Family investment Companies – are they suitable for your clients?;
- Trusts for farming and land owning families; and
- Family Wealth – Protection from the Divorce Court.
The formal presentations will be followed by a short Q&A session.
Please register your place using the link below.
Date: Tuesday 22 March 2022
Location: This webinar will be held via Zoom. Joining details will be provided upon registration.
Our Private Wealth experts: Tom Lawrence (Partner, Private Client), Stuart Maggs (Partner, Head of Tax), Justine Flack (Partner, Head of Family), Alexandra Hornsby (Director, Private Client) and Jan Tyler (Senior Associate, Private Client)