Alishia’s experience spans all aspects of family law including separation, divorce, dissolution of civil partnership, financial proceedings, matters relating to children, domestic violence and cohabitation disputes. As a member of Resolution Alishia’s approach to family matters is conciliatory rather than litigious. However Alishia is also a keen advocate and represents clients in the local family courts if required.
Alishia trained and qualified at a niche family law firm in Milton Keynes. Alishia moved to Howes Percival from Franklin’s solicitors where she specialised in all family law matters. Alishia is predominantly based in the Northampton office.
- 2017- Present: Howes Percival LLP, Assistant Solicitor
- 2014 - 2017: Franklins Solicitors LLP, Solicitor
- 2013 - 2014: Purcell Solicitors, Solicitor
- 2011 - 2013: Purcell Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2010 - 2011: Purcell Solicitors, Legal Assistant
- 2010: Birmingham College of Law
- 2009: Graduated from the University of Birmingham
Howes Percival advises on sale of Kelvin Power
Howes Percival has advised the shareholders of Kelvin…
Employers warned not to ask about pregnancy or children during recruitment
Howes Percival outlines questions employers should…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.