Alishia’s experience as a family solicitor deems her to be an expert in separation, divorce, dissolution of civil partnership, financial proceedings, matters relating to children, domestic violence and cohabitation disputes. As a member of Resolution Alishia’s approach to family matters is conciliatory rather than litigious. However Alishia is also a keen advocate and represents clients in the local family courts if required.
Alishia trained and qualified at a niche family law firm in Milton Keynes. Alishia moved to Howes Percival from Franklin’s Solicitors where she specialised in all family law matters. Alishia is predominantly based in the Northampton office.
- May 2020 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2017- 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2014 - 2017: Franklins Solicitors LLP, Solicitor
- 2013 - 2014: Purcell Solicitors, Solicitor
- 2011 - 2013: Purcell Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2010 - 2011: Purcell Solicitors, Legal Assistant
- 2010: Birmingham College of Law
- 2009: Graduated from the University of Birmingham
Howes Percival advise Carbon Component Solutions on acquisition of leading UK plastic manufacturer
Law firm accelerates Estates team growth plans with five new appointments
Howes Percival has expanded its Estates team in the…
Get in touch