Bill advises on a wide range of contentious property issues relating to residential, commercial and agricultural land.
Bill has experience in landlord and tenant disputes including contentious and non-contentious lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, dilapidations, break options and breaches of covenant. He also deals with real property issues such as possession claims, boundary disputes and rights of way. Bill acts for a broad range of clients including institutional landlords, commercial tenants, developers, landowners and individuals. Bill is a member of the Property Litigation Association.
- November 2020 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2017 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2015 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2012 - 2013: Legal Practice Course, BPP
- 2011 - 2012: Citizens Advice Bureau, General Advisor
- 2010: Graduated from Swansea University (LLB)
"Bill Trow is bright, efficient and pleasant to work with."
Protecting Income: Recovering Costs in the First-Tier Tribunal?
Many property disputes are now resolved by the Property Chamber of the First-Tier Tribunal (‘the Property Chamber’). This is the court which replaced the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal (‘the LVT’). The remit of the Chamber is quite…
Law firm announces wellbeing day for staff
The additional day off is part of a series of initiatives…
Howes Percival advises on sale of Technical Foam Services to Vita Group
Howes Percival has advised on the sale of Corby based…
Get in touch