Bill advises on a wide range of contentious property issues relating to residential, commercial and agricultural land.
Bill has experience in landlord and tenant disputes including contentious and non-contentious lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, dilapidations, break options and breaches of covenant. He also deals with real property issues such as possession claims, boundary disputes and rights of way. Bill acts for a broad range of clients including institutional landlords, commercial tenants, developers, landowners and individuals. Bill is a member of the Property Litigation Association.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2017: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2012 - 2013: Legal Practice Course, BPP
- 2011 - 2012: Citizens Advice Bureau, General Advisor
- 2010: Graduated from Swansea University (LLB)
Protecting Income: Recovering Costs in the First-Tier Tribunal?
Many property disputes are now resolved by the Property Chamber of the First-Tier Tribunal (‘the Property Chamber’). This is the court which replaced the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal (‘the LVT’). The remit of the Chamber is quite…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.