Chris is a commercial property law specialist with considerable experience in property development; property investment; commercial property finance; land acquisition and disposal; the acquisition and disposal of business premises; and, commercial lettings.
Chris has particular experience working with national and local developers; investors and funders including private individuals, corporates, banks and funds; landowners; and a wide variety of businesses and other organisations that own, lease or otherwise use property.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2011 - 2019: Hatch Brenner LLP, Partner and Head of Property
- 2007 - 2011: Mills & Reeve LLP, Senior Solicitor
- 2002 - 2007: Howes Percival LLP, Admitted as a Solicitor 15/09/04
- 2001 - 2002: The College of Law - Legal Practice Course
- 1997 - 2000: University of East Anglia - Law (LLB)
Coronavirus Act 2020 – what does it mean for commercial landlords and tenants?
Commercial Landlord? Business Tenant? If you are either of these, you are going to be worried about protecting your business income stream, how you are going to pay your rent, and meet your other liabilities in the coming weeks.
Howes Percival hails success of new Corporate Finance Club
Howes Percival has hailed the first Cambridge Corporate…
Howes Percival named in Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies’ list
Howes Percival recognised for ‘outstanding’ commitment…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.