Chris is a commercial property Partner leading the Development team in our Norwich office. He has extensive experience of acting for developers, promoters and landowners on high value strategic land transactions such as options and conditional contracts, promotion agreements and collaborations. On commercial developments he also advises on disposals and investment management of subsequent lettings.
Chris enjoys working closely with clients so as to understand their aims and objectives and to deliver practical, commercial advice.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2011 - 2019: Hatch Brenner LLP, Partner and Head of Property
- 2007 - 2011: Mills & Reeve LLP, Senior Solicitor
- 2002 - 2007: Howes Percival LLP, Admitted as a Solicitor 15/09/04
- 2001 - 2002: The College of Law - Legal Practice Course
- 1997 - 2000: University of East Anglia - Law (LLB)
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch