Chris is a commercial property law specialist with considerable experience in property development; property investment; commercial property finance; land acquisition and disposal; the acquisition and disposal of business premises; and, commercial lettings.
Chris has particular experience working with national and local developers; investors and funders including private individuals, corporates, banks and funds; landowners; and a wide variety of businesses and other organisations that own, lease or otherwise use property.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2011 - 2019: Hatch Brenner LLP, Partner and Head of Property
- 2007 - 2011: Mills & Reeve LLP, Senior Solicitor
- 2002 - 2007: Howes Percival LLP, Admitted as a Solicitor 15/09/04
- 2001 - 2002: The College of Law - Legal Practice Course
- 1997 - 2000: University of East Anglia - Law (LLB)
PM announces "most radical reforms to our planning system since the Second World War"
Boris Johnson has announced what the Government has described as “the most radical reforms to our planning system since the Second World War, making it easier to build better homes where people want to live”. The new proposals are…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.