Chris is a commercial property law specialist with considerable experience in property development; property investment; commercial property finance; land acquisition and disposal; the acquisition and disposal of business premises; and, commercial lettings.
Chris has particular experience working with national and local developers; investors and funders including private individuals, corporates, banks and funds; landowners; and a wide variety of businesses and other organisations that own, lease or otherwise use property.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2011 - 2019: Hatch Brenner LLP, Partner and Head of Property
- 2007 - 2011: Mills & Reeve LLP, Senior Solicitor
- 2002 - 2007: Howes Percival LLP, Admitted as a Solicitor 15/09/04
- 2001 - 2002: The College of Law - Legal Practice Course
- 1997 - 2000: University of East Anglia - Law (LLB)
Court Rejects Attempt to Establish a Right of Way Across Neighbour’s Track
The High Court have rejected an appeal by landowners in a case where the access had been physically used without issue until relations broke down and a fence preventing access was erected with far reaching implications.
Howes Percival recruits highly regarded Cambridge property Partner
Howes Percival has added Cambridge property Partner…
Five new partners among 31 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has announced…
Get in touch