Chris is a commercial property law specialist with considerable experience in property development; property investment; commercial property finance; land acquisition and disposal; the acquisition and disposal of business premises; and, commercial lettings.
Chris has particular experience working with national and local developers; investors and funders including private individuals, corporates, banks and funds; landowners; and a wide variety of businesses and other organisations that own, lease or otherwise use property.
- 2019 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2011 - 2019: Hatch Brenner LLP, Partner and Head of Property
- 2007 - 2011: Mills & Reeve LLP, Senior Solicitor
- 2002 - 2007: Howes Percival LLP, Admitted as a Solicitor 15/09/04
- 2001 - 2002: The College of Law - Legal Practice Course
- 1997 - 2000: University of East Anglia - Law (LLB)
POBs, BDMs and going MRO – our 5 minute guide to deciphering the Pubs Code
Introduced in 2016, the Pubs Code was intended to redress the balance between large brewing companies and their pub tenants, but what does it cover, when does it apply and what’s changed since it was brought into force? So, what…
Ground Rent Abolition – A step in the right direction for the next generation?
In this article, we explore the strengths and limitations of the new The Leasehold Reform (Ground Rent) Act 2022 and consider whether it has brought us any closer to creating a fairer system of leasehold homeownership in England and…
Get in touch