Elizabeth advises on a broad range of commercial property transactions with a specific focus on property investment work and landlord and tenant matters. She is experienced in advising corporate tenants and landlords, charities (including higher education bodies) and clients in the public sector.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2017 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2007 - 2017: Mills & Reeve LLP
- 2006 - 2007: Legal Practice Course, Northumbria University
- 2003 - 2006: University College London (Laws)
Reading between the lines: implied terms in commercial leases
As the saying goes, better the devil you know. Landlords and tenants need to be aware that commercial leases contain implied terms that are not expressly written down. Leases set out the obligations on the part of both the landlord…
Howes Percival helps Leicester County Cricket Club secure £1.75m loan
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for Leicestershire…
Howes Percival acts for Cadman Capital Group on sports shooting and country wear acquisitions
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.