Elizabeth advises on a broad range of commercial property transactions with a specific focus on property investment work and landlord and tenant matters. She is experienced in advising corporate tenants and landlords, charities (including higher education bodies) and clients in the public sector.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2017 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2007 - 2017: Mills & Reeve LLP
- 2006 - 2007: Legal Practice Course, Northumbria University
- 2003 - 2006: University College London (Laws)
10 Things to Consider Before taking on Equestrian Premises
If you are looking to start a livery yard, finding the right premises is crucial to the success of your business. Curb appeal is a big influence and a yard that is clean, tidy and in good repair will inevitably attract more interest…
Howes Percival Celebrates Pride Month with Inaugural Event
On 27 June, Howes Percival launched its inaugural…
Howes Percival appoints new director to strengthen its Private Client Team
Leading regional law firm Howes Percival has strengthened…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.