Elizabeth advises on a broad range of commercial property transactions with a specific focus on property investment work and landlord and tenant matters. She is experienced in advising corporate tenants and landlords, charities (including higher education bodies) and clients in the public sector.
- 2017 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2017 - 2019: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2007 - 2017: Mills & Reeve LLP
- 2006 - 2007: Legal Practice Course, Northumbria University
- 2003 - 2006: University College London (Laws)
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.