Michaela’s specialisms are land development and promotion, commercial development and site assembly, property investment, landlord and tenant negotiations and advising on commercial property issues for investors, operational businesses, technology companies and charities nationwide.
Michaela started her career at a West End law firm before returning to Cambridge in 1998
- 2015 Howes Percival LLP Partner Cambridge
- 2000-2015 Taylor Vinters LLP Partner Cambridge (head of real estate 2005-2013)
- 1998-2000 Taylor Vinters LLP Associate
- 1993-1998 Baileys Shaw and Gillett London
- 1991-1992 Chester College of Law
- 1988-1991 Law Degree Cambridge University
Reading between the lines: implied terms in commercial leases
As the saying goes, better the devil you know. Landlords and tenants need to be aware that commercial leases contain implied terms that are not expressly written down. Leases set out the obligations on the part of both the landlord…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.