Michaela’s specialisms are land development and promotion, commercial development and site assembly, property investment, landlord and tenant negotiations and advising on commercial property issues for investors, operational businesses, technology companies and charities nationwide.
Michaela started her career at a West End law firm before returning to Cambridge in 1998
- 2015 Howes Percival LLP Partner Cambridge
- 2000-2015 Taylor Vinters LLP Partner Cambridge (head of real estate 2005-2013)
- 1998-2000 Taylor Vinters LLP Associate
- 1993-1998 Baileys Shaw and Gillett London
- 1991-1992 Chester College of Law
- 1988-1991 Law Degree Cambridge University
POBs, BDMs and going MRO – our 5 minute guide to deciphering the Pubs Code
Introduced in 2016, the Pubs Code was intended to redress the balance between large brewing companies and their pub tenants, but what does it cover, when does it apply and what’s changed since it was brought into force? So, what…
Ground Rent Abolition – A step in the right direction for the next generation?
In this article, we explore the strengths and limitations of the new The Leasehold Reform (Ground Rent) Act 2022 and consider whether it has brought us any closer to creating a fairer system of leasehold homeownership in England and…