Michaela’s specialisms are land development and promotion, commercial development and site assembly, property investment, landlord and tenant negotiations and advising on commercial property issues for investors, operational businesses, technology companies and charities nationwide.
Michaela started her career at a West End law firm before returning to Cambridge in 1998
- 2015 Howes Percival LLP Partner Cambridge
- 2000-2015 Taylor Vinters LLP Partner Cambridge (head of real estate 2005-2013)
- 1998-2000 Taylor Vinters LLP Associate
- 1993-1998 Baileys Shaw and Gillett London
- 1991-1992 Chester College of Law
- 1988-1991 Law Degree Cambridge University
Court Rejects Attempt to Establish a Right of Way Across Neighbour’s Track
The High Court have rejected an appeal by landowners in a case where the access had been physically used without issue until relations broke down and a fence preventing access was erected with far reaching implications.
Howes Percival recruits highly regarded Cambridge property Partner
Howes Percival has added Cambridge property Partner…
Five new partners among 31 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has announced…
Get in touch