Michaela’s specialisms are land development and promotion, commercial development and site assembly, property investment, landlord and tenant negotiations and advising on commercial property issues for investors, operational businesses, technology companies and charities nationwide.
Michaela started her career at a West End law firm before returning to Cambridge in 1998
- 2015 Howes Percival LLP Partner Cambridge
- 2000-2015 Taylor Vinters LLP Partner Cambridge (head of real estate 2005-2013)
- 1998-2000 Taylor Vinters LLP Associate
- 1993-1998 Baileys Shaw and Gillett London
- 1991-1992 Chester College of Law
- 1988-1991 Law Degree Cambridge University
Coronavirus Act 2020 – what does it mean for commercial landlords and tenants?
Commercial Landlord? Business Tenant? If you are either of these, you are going to be worried about protecting your business income stream, how you are going to pay your rent, and meet your other liabilities in the coming weeks.
Howes Percival hails success of new Corporate Finance Club
Howes Percival has hailed the first Cambridge Corporate…
Howes Percival named in Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Companies’ list
Howes Percival recognised for ‘outstanding’ commitment…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.