Joanna has significant experience of all types of commercial property work, specialising mainly in real estate development, but also dealing with acquisitions and disposals; landlord and tenant matters for clients’ property portfolios; and acting for investors in high value commercial properties.
Joanna has significant commercial property experience and has progressed her career with the firm since qualifying as a solicitor, establishing a strong loyalty with both her clients and the business.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2010 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- MA in Advanced Commercial Property, focusing on sustainable development and green issues
- 2006: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2002 - 2006: Howes Percival LLP, Assistant Solicitor
- 2000 - 2002: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- BA (hons) in Business Administration, followed by Postgraduate Diplomas in Law and Legal Practice
Howes Percival expands Leicester office with three new Partners
Hat-trick of Spearing Waite hires creates the largest…
Development Sector: Government Launches Technical Consultation
The Government is seeking views on draft legislation…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.