Joanna has significant experience of all types of commercial property work, specialising mainly in real estate development, but also dealing with acquisitions and disposals; landlord and tenant matters for clients’ property portfolios; and acting for investors in high value commercial properties.
Joanna has significant commercial property experience and has progressed her career with the firm since qualifying as a solicitor, establishing a strong loyalty with both her clients and the business.
Joanna is a BII Accredited Advisor who will work with BII members to provide effective business advice within the Leisure and Tourism sector.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2010 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- MA in Advanced Commercial Property, focusing on sustainable development and green issues
- 2006: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2002 - 2006: Howes Percival LLP, Assistant Solicitor
- 2000 - 2002: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- BA (hons) in Business Administration, followed by Postgraduate Diplomas in Law and Legal Practice
"Joanna Nicholls is always diligent and her knowledge of commercial transactions is unrivalled."
Howes Percival LLP acts for many of the UK’s main banks and also for a private corporate funder with a large turnover of high-risk investments. It also advises private clients on complex refinancing transactions. Joanna Nicholls, whose 'knowledge of commercial transactions is unrivalled', leads the real estate finance and banking practices, and has a steady flow of work in the leisure, real estate developments and healthcare sectors.
Four new faces for Norwich property development team
Howes Percival advises on acquisition of leading document and data processing business
Get in touch