Joanna has significant experience of all types of commercial property work, specialising mainly in real estate development, but also dealing with acquisitions and disposals; landlord and tenant matters for clients’ property portfolios; and acting for investors in high value commercial properties.
Joanna has significant commercial property experience and has progressed her career with the firm since qualifying as a solicitor, establishing a strong loyalty with both her clients and the business.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2010 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- MA in Advanced Commercial Property, focusing on sustainable development and green issues
- 2006: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2002 - 2006: Howes Percival LLP, Assistant Solicitor
- 2000 - 2002: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- BA (hons) in Business Administration, followed by Postgraduate Diplomas in Law and Legal Practice
"Joanna Nicholls is always diligent and her knowledge of commercial transactions is unrivalled."
Howes Percival LLP acts for many of the UK’s main banks and also for a private corporate funder with a large turnover of high-risk investments. It also advises private clients on complex refinancing transactions. Joanna Nicholls, whose 'knowledge of commercial transactions is unrivalled', leads the real estate finance and banking practices, and has a steady flow of work in the leisure, real estate developments and healthcare sectors.
PM announces "most radical reforms to our planning system since the Second World War"
Boris Johnson has announced what the Government has described as “the most radical reforms to our planning system since the Second World War, making it easier to build better homes where people want to live”. The new proposals are…
Howes Percival acts for the Cadman Capital Group on two acquisitions
Howes Percival has acted for private equity firm the…
Howes Percival acts for Bossick Enterprises Ltd and Bossick Hotels Ltd on the acquisition of The George Hotel
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.