Joanna has significant experience of all types of commercial property work, specialising mainly in real estate development, but also dealing with acquisitions and disposals; landlord and tenant matters for clients’ property portfolios; and acting for investors in high value commercial properties.
Joanna has significant commercial property experience and has progressed her career with the firm since qualifying as a solicitor, establishing a strong loyalty with both her clients and the business.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2010 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- MA in Advanced Commercial Property, focusing on sustainable development and green issues
- 2006: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2002 - 2006: Howes Percival LLP, Assistant Solicitor
- 2000 - 2002: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- BA (hons) in Business Administration, followed by Postgraduate Diplomas in Law and Legal Practice
Residential landlords must contribute up to £3,500 to improve energy efficiency of rented homes
In the first of a series of articles, we look at amendments to the Energy Efficiency (Private Rented Property) (England and Wales) Regulations 2015, also known as the minimum energy efficiency standards (‘MEES’), which came into effect…
Howes Percival Partner Co-Authors IQ’s ‘Health & Safety Law in Quarries’
The Institute of Quarrying (IQ) has relaunched its…
Trio of new partners among 14 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has announced…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.