Joanna has significant experience of all types of commercial property work, specialising mainly in real estate development, but also dealing with acquisitions and disposals; landlord and tenant matters for clients’ property portfolios; and acting for investors in high value commercial properties.
Joanna has significant commercial property experience and has progressed her career with the firm since qualifying as a solicitor, establishing a strong loyalty with both her clients and the business.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2010 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- MA in Advanced Commercial Property, focusing on sustainable development and green issues
- 2006: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2002 - 2006: Howes Percival LLP, Assistant Solicitor
- 2000 - 2002: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- BA (hons) in Business Administration, followed by Postgraduate Diplomas in Law and Legal Practice
Paying chicken feed renders company’s officers liable for inducing breach of contract
Sue Austin considers the decision in Antuzis v DJ Houghton Catching Services Ltd  EWHC 843 (QB) in which employees successfully brought claims of inducing breach of contract against the directors of a company.
10 Things to Consider Before taking on Equestrian Premises
If you are looking to start a livery yard, finding the right premises is crucial to the success of your business. Curb appeal is a big influence and a yard that is clean, tidy and in good repair will inevitably attract more interest…
Howes Percival Celebrates Pride Month with Inaugural Event
On 27 June, Howes Percival launched its inaugural…
Howes Percival appoints new director to strengthen its Private Client Team
Leading regional law firm Howes Percival has strengthened…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.