Joanna has significant experience of all types of commercial property work, specialising mainly in real estate development, but also dealing with acquisitions and disposals; landlord and tenant matters for clients’ property portfolios; and acting for investors in high value commercial properties.
Joanna has significant commercial property experience and has progressed her career with the firm since qualifying as a solicitor, establishing a strong loyalty with both her clients and the business.
- 2015 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2010 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- MA in Advanced Commercial Property, focusing on sustainable development and green issues
- 2006: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2002 - 2006: Howes Percival LLP, Assistant Solicitor
- 2000 - 2002: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- BA (hons) in Business Administration, followed by Postgraduate Diplomas in Law and Legal Practice
The Government has published its much delayed revised National Planning Policy Framework
In October last year, the Government launched a consultation on updates to the National Planning Policy Framework (“NPPF”) and the National Planning Practice Guidance (“NPPG”) setting out proposed alterations to the standard method…
Howes Percival recognised for supporting young jobseekers
Howes Percival has been awarded a Norwich for Jobs’…
Larking Gowen Launches 2019 Tourism and Leisure Business Survey
Howes Percival is pleased to sponsor Larking Gowen’s…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.