Kam is a first year trainee currently undertaking her second seat with the Dispute Resolution team in the Leicester office. Kam supports the team with a wide range of commercial dispute matters.
Kam first joined Howes Percival as a Paralegal in the Corporate, Commercial and Banking team in September 2021.
- 2022 - present: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2021 - 2022: Paralegal, Howes Percival LLP
- 2021 - 2021: Paralegal, Institute of Chartered Accountants
- 2019 - 2020: Legal Practice Course with LLM, University of Law (Birmingham)
- 2016 - 2019: Law LLB, University of Reading
Get in touch