Kam is a first year trainee currently undertaking her first seat with the Commercial Property team in the Northampton office. Kam assists fee earners with a range of property related matters.
Kam first joined Howes Percival as a Paralegal in the Corporate, Commercial and Banking team in September 2021.
- 2022 - present: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2021 - 2022: Paralegal, Howes Percival LLP
- 2021 - 2021: Paralegal, Institute of Chartered Accountants
- 2019 - 2020: Legal Practice Course with LLM, University of Law (Birmingham)
- 2016 - 2019: Law LLB, University of Reading
Older People's Shared Ownership: The Future of Retirement Living?
The problems faced by generation rent and first time buyers dominate the housing headlines, but there is another element to the housing crisis which gets less attention. The supply of housing for older people is not keeping up with…
Get in touch