Kam is a first year trainee currently undertaking her first seat with the Commercial Property team in the Northampton office. Kam assists fee earners with a range of property related matters.
Kam first joined Howes Percival as a Paralegal in the Corporate, Commercial and Banking team in September 2021.
- 2022 - present: Trainee Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2021 - 2022: Paralegal, Howes Percival LLP
- 2021 - 2021: Paralegal, Institute of Chartered Accountants
- 2019 - 2020: Legal Practice Course with LLM, University of Law (Birmingham)
- 2016 - 2019: Law LLB, University of Reading
POBs, BDMs and going MRO – our 5 minute guide to deciphering the Pubs Code
Introduced in 2016, the Pubs Code was intended to redress the balance between large brewing companies and their pub tenants, but what does it cover, when does it apply and what’s changed since it was brought into force? So, what…
Get in touch