Katie is a Fellow of the Agricultural Law Association and acts for a range of clients in the sales and purchases of farms, estates, country houses and other rural property, agricultural tenancy matters including notices to quit and surrenders as well as secured lending and complex first registrations. Katie also supports the private client team with property matters for the administration of estates.
- July 2016 - present Howes Percival, Associate
- January 2015 - June 2016 MJP Conveyancing, Trainee Solicitor
- March 2014 - December 2014 MJP Conveyancing, Paralegal
- 2013 - 2015 Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
- 2010 - 2013 University of Hull, LLB Law
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central and East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for Insider…
Howes Percival advises on MBO at Leicester fashion knitwear supplier
Leading law firm Howes Percival has advised on the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.