Katie qualified into the Estates team in July 2016 and since then has focused on agricultural property work, acting for a range of clients in sales and purchases of agricultural land and preparing assents and transfers required in the administration of estates. Katie’s work also includes agricultural tenancy matters including notices to quit and surrenders as well as secured lending and dealing with applications for first registration.
- July 2016 - present Howes Percival, Associate
- January 2015 - June 2016 MJP Conveyancing, Trainee Solicitor
- March 2014 - December 2014 MJP Conveyancing, Paralegal
- 2013 - 2015 Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
- 2010 - 2013 University of Hull, LLB Law
Six new trainee solicitors join Howes Percival
Howes Percival has welcomed six new trainee solicitors.…
Howes Percival appoints new national head of Family Law and makes senior hire
Howes Percival has strengthened its Family Law practice…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.