Our specialist estate planning solicitors can help with the most complex legal matters and have a particular specialism in wills, trusts and tax planning. We take a sensitive but practical approach, devising relevant solutions without unnecessary technical jargon.
We can assist you with estate planning in the widest sense, including:
- Drafting tax efficient wills
- Inheritance tax and succession planning for both business and personal assets
- Tax planning and advice on tax mitigation
- Advising landowners, trusts and partnerships in respect of difficult arrangements with land
- Tax planning with property portfolios
- Family investment companies and family partnership
- The formation, administration and taxation of trusts
- The administration of estates following a death
- Advising on will and inheritance disputes
- Advising trustees and beneficiaries on trust disputes
- Bespoke trusts for pensions, life insurance and business interests
- Deeds of Variation and Family Arrangement
- Powers of attorney for both business and personal matters
- Agricultural and rural issues
Our dynamic integrated team means we can provide prompt and effective advice across a broad range of legal issues. Unlike many law firms, our team includes private client, personal tax and property estate experts which means we can advise quickly and comprehensively on estate planning issues.
Our contentious probate team is experienced in managing probate disputes that may require defence or court resolution, and we serve as an advisor to other lawyers in this respect.
We also provide Deputyship and Court of Protection expertise and advice concerning incapacity of family members and are always on hand with supportive advice for the emotional challenges this can bring.