Lucy is a Director specialising in Private Client. She is based in the Northampton office. Her experience spans in all aspects of non-contentious private client work including wills, probate administration, powers of attorney, trust administration and Court of Protection applications.
Lucy has over 11 years experience in Private Client work. She started her career as a paralegal in the discipline and qualified in 2015.
- 2023 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Director
- 2020 - 2023: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2017 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2015 - 2017: Shakespeare Martineau, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2015: Shakespeare Martineau, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Franklins Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2006 - 2013: Franklins Solicitors, Paralegal
Howes Percival recruits highly regarded Cambridge property Partner
Howes Percival has added Cambridge property Partner…
Five new partners among 31 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has announced…
Get in touch