Lucy is a Senior Associate specialising in Private Client. She is based in the Northampton office. Her experience spans in all aspects of non-contentious private client work including wills, probate administration, powers of attorney, trust administration and Court of Protection applications.
Lucy has over 11 years experience in Private Client work. She started her career as a paralegal in the discipline and qualified in 2015.
- November 2020 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2017 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2015 - 2017: Shakespeare Martineau, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2015: Shakespeare Martineau, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Franklins Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2006 - 2013: Franklins Solicitors, Paralegal
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central and East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for Insider…
Howes Percival advises on MBO at Leicester fashion knitwear supplier
Leading law firm Howes Percival has advised on the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.