Lucy is a Senior Associate specialising in Private Client. She is based in the Northampton office. Her experience spans in all aspects of non-contentious private client work including wills, probate administration, powers of attorney, trust administration and Court of Protection applications.
Lucy has over 11 years experience in Private Client work. She started her career as a paralegal in the discipline and qualified in 2015.
- November 2020 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2017 - 2020: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2015 - 2017: Shakespeare Martineau, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2015: Shakespeare Martineau, Trainee Solicitor
- 2013 - 2015: Franklins Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2006 - 2013: Franklins Solicitors, Paralegal
Testamentary capacity considerations in the light of Covid 19
Making a Will is a sensible approach to organising your affairs and something that almost everyone should do. As clients get older the destination of their assets when they are no longer here to enjoy them will often become a more…
Five new partners among 14 senior promotions at Howes Percival
Howes Percival has announced 14 senior promotions,…
Howes Percival appoints senior commercial and technology specialist
Howes Percival has appointed specialist commercial…
Get in touch