Katie is a Fellow of the Agricultural Law Association and acts for a range of clients in the sales and purchases of farms, estates, country houses and other rural property, agricultural tenancy matters including notices to quit and surrenders as well as secured lending and complex first registrations. Katie also supports the private client team with property matters for the administration of estates.
- May 2021 - Present: Howes Percival, Senior Associate
- July 2016 - April 2021: Howes Percival, Associate
- January 2015 - June 2016 MJP Conveyancing, Trainee Solicitor
- March 2014 - December 2014 MJP Conveyancing, Paralegal
- 2013 - 2015 Legal Practice Course (Distinction)
- 2010 - 2013 University of Hull, LLB Law
The Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities and the Department for Environment, Food and…
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch