Kelly specialises in division of finances on divorce and private children matters. Kelly joined Howes Percival in October 2023 having worked in local firms in Northampton and Milton Keynes.
Kelly is a member of Resolution and adopts a non-confrontational approach in resolving family issues in a constructive way.
Over the years Kelly has dealt with divorce and finance, dissolution, cohabitation disputes between unmarried couples, private children matters including child arrangement orders, prohibited steps orders, specific issue orders and domestic abuse.
- 2023 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2018 - 2023: Franklins Solicitors, Solicitor
- 2017 - 2018: Heald Solicitors, Solicitor
- 2015 - 2017: Heald Solicitors, Solicitor
- 2014 - 2015: Heald Solicitors, Paralegal
- 2013 - 2014: Shoosmiths, Paralegal
- 2013 - 2013: Legal Practice Course, BPP London, Distinction
- 2009 - 2013: University of Sheffield
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch