Michael is an Associate Solicitor who joined Howes Percival's Commercial Property team in September 2022 and is primarily based in the Northampton Office.
Michael is responsible for dealing with various types of commercial and residential property transactions. These include advising clients on the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold properties, commercial property development, secured lending and securities, landlord and tenant issues and general property portfolio management, including the service of notices and the issuing of licences to sublet, assign or carry out alterations.
- 2022 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2022 - 2022: Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors LLP, Assistant Solicitor
- 2020 - 2022: Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2019 - 2020: Geoffrey Lever Solicitors LLP, Paralegal
- 2018 - 2019: DW Solicitors, Legal Assistant
- 2017 - 2018: The University of Law, Master of Law- LLM, LPC/LLM
- 2011 - 2014: The University of Westminster- LLB Law
POBs, BDMs and going MRO – our 5 minute guide to deciphering the Pubs Code
Introduced in 2016, the Pubs Code was intended to…
Caveat Emptor and the Seller’s duty of disclosure
This article discusses the responsibility of the seller…
Abolition of Ground Rent – what Housing Associations need to know
Howes Percival’s social housing experts review the…
Get in touch