Michael is an Associate Solicitor who joined Howes Percival's Commercial Property team in September 2022 and is primarily based in the Northampton Office.
Michael is responsible for dealing with various types of commercial and residential property transactions. These include advising clients on the acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold properties, commercial property development, secured lending and securities, landlord and tenant issues and general property portfolio management, including the service of notices and the issuing of licences to sublet, assign or carry out alterations.
- 2022 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2022 - 2022: Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors LLP, Assistant Solicitor
- 2020 - 2022: Geoffrey Leaver Solicitors LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2019 - 2020: Geoffrey Lever Solicitors LLP, Paralegal
- 2018 - 2019: DW Solicitors, Legal Assistant
- 2017 - 2018: The University of Law, Master of Law- LLM, LPC/LLM
- 2011 - 2014: The University of Westminster- LLB Law
Potential Diversification Opportunities: Government Proposals to expand Permitted Development Rights
Landlords are warned to be vigilant over breaches which lead to criminal sanctions
As a landlord can I retrofit my commercial property with a tenant in place?
Susanne Hinde explores the options for retrofitting…
Get in touch