Olivia is a trainee solicitor currently undertaking her first seat with the Dispute Resolution team in the Cambridge office. Olivia has already spent 8 months with this team as a Paralegal. Olivia supports the team with a wide range of complex commercial disputes including contractual disputes, company/shareholder disputes, negligence claims against professionals, insolvency litigation and contentious trusts and probate cases.
Olivia joined Howes Percival in January 2022 having previously worked at a high street law firm as a paralegal and completing her Legal Practice Course in August 2021.
- 2022 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2022 – 2022: Howes Percival LLP, Paralegal
- 2021 – 2021: GoodyBurrett Solicitors, Paralegal
- 2020 - 2021: BPP University, LPC
- 2019 – 2020: Tees Law, Client Care Co-ordinator
- 2017 – 2020: University of Essex, LLB(Hons)
Copyright in Del Boy, a rather ‘cushty’ decision
The recent decision in Shazam Productions Ltd -v-…
What do the latest changes to permitted development rights mean for owners and operators of licensed premises?
Letter Before Action or Statutory Demand? … That is the question!
When pursuing a debt, it’s not always clear whether…
Get in touch