Rachel joined Howes Percival in May 2023 as an Associate in the Dispute Resolution team and deals with both Commercial Litigation and Contentious Trusts and Probate claims. Rachel has experience in a wide variety of disputes, including claims involving breach of contract, professional negligence, misrepresentation, debt recovery and enforcement.
Rachel has managed disputes through Alternative Dispute Resolution and at various stages of the litigation process for both claimants and defendants.
Rachel is primarily based in the Northampton office but is present at our Milton Keynes and Leicester offices too.
- 2023 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate Solicitor
- 2021 – 2023: Wilson Browne Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2018 – 2021: Strata Solicitors Ltd, Paralegal
- 2018 – 2020: LPC LLM, Nottingham Trent University
- 2015 – 2018: LLB, University of Warwick
Dispute Resolution and Litigation
Wills, Probate, Tax and Trusts
Howes Percival recruits Leicester financial litigation Partner
Howes Percival wins Legal Firm of the Year Award at the 2023 Northamptonshire Business Excellence Awards.
Get in touch