Stephen is a second year trainee working in the Dispute Resolution and Insolvency and Corporate Recovery teams in Leicester. He assists both teams with a variety of claims and disputes.
Stephen commenced his training contract in September 2016, undertaking seats in the Commercial Property, Intellectual Property, Dispute Resolution and Insolvency teams. He previously worked in-house for several years.
- 2016 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: Dawsongroup plc, Legal Assistant
- 2012 - 2013: The University of Law, Bloomsbury, Legal Practice Course
- 2011 - 2012: The College of Law, Bloomsbury, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2008 - 2011: Loughborough University, BSc Economics
New commercial real estate Partner for Howes Percival’s Northampton office
Leading regional law firm Howes Percival has expanded…
Government Launches Consultation on Insolvency and Corporate Governance
Following on from a number of recent high profile…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.