Stephen is an Associate in the Intellectual Property and IT team. Stephen advises on both contentious and non-contentious IP and IT matters, including registering and protecting trade marks, infringement actions involving copyright, trade marks and designs, IT contracts and agreements for commercialising IP.
Prior to joining Howes Percival Stephen worked in-house for several years, giving him a beneficial understanding of how commercial businesses operate and the context in which legal advice is required.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2016 - 2018: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: Dawsongroup plc, Legal Assistant
- 2012 - 2013: The University of Law, Bloomsbury, Legal Practice Course
- 2011 - 2012: The University of Law, Bloomsbury, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2008 - 2011: Loughborough University, BSc Economics
The Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme – Is your business eligible?
The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) went live on 23 March with the aim of supporting businesses with an annual turnover of up to £45 million to access funding. At the same time, the Covid Corporate Financing…
The Bounce Back Loan Scheme – Is your business eligible?
The latest funding scheme forming part of the UK government’s temporary response to the economic shock caused by the coronavirus pandemic has gone live today. The Bounce Back Loan Scheme allows many businesses to borrow between £2,000…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.