Stephen is an Associate in the Intellectual Property and IT team. Stephen advises on both contentious and non-contentious IP and IT matters, including registering and protecting trade marks, infringement actions involving copyright, trade marks and designs, IT contracts and agreements for commercialising IP.
Prior to joining Howes Percival Stephen worked in-house for several years, giving him a beneficial understanding of how commercial businesses operate and the context in which legal advice is required.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2016 - 2018: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: Dawsongroup plc, Legal Assistant
- 2012 - 2013: The University of Law, Bloomsbury, Legal Practice Course
- 2011 - 2012: The University of Law, Bloomsbury, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2008 - 2011: Loughborough University, BSc Economics
How tech’y is your business? Legal considerations of online retail.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology has quickly become a necessary part of our everyday lives. Businesses are pushed to adapt to these modern trends. The majority of businesses have domain names and an ever-increasing proportion…
New Banking and Finance Partner for Howes Percival
Howes Percival has appointed banking expert, Ian Ilersic,…
Howes Percival helps Leicester County Cricket Club secure £1.75m loan
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for Leicestershire…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.