Stephen is an Associate in the Intellectual Property and IT team. Stephen advises on both contentious and non-contentious IP and IT matters, including registering and protecting trade marks, infringement actions involving copyright, trade marks and designs, IT contracts and agreements for commercialising IP.
Prior to joining Howes Percival Stephen worked in-house for several years, giving him a beneficial understanding of how commercial businesses operate and the context in which legal advice is required.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2016 - 2018: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: Dawsongroup plc, Legal Assistant
- 2012 - 2013: The University of Law, Bloomsbury, Legal Practice Course
- 2011 - 2012: The University of Law, Bloomsbury, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2008 - 2011: Loughborough University, BSc Economics
Law firm announces wellbeing day for staff
The additional day off is part of a series of initiatives…
Howes Percival advises on sale of Technical Foam Services to Vita Group
Howes Percival has advised on the sale of Corby based…
Get in touch