Stephen is a Senior Associate in the Intellectual Property and IT team. Stephen advises on both contentious and non-contentious IP and IT matters, including all forms of IP infringement, registering and protecting trade marks, IT and software agreements and commercialising IP. Stephen also advises on Data Protection law.
Prior to joining Howes Percival Stephen worked in-house for several years, giving him a beneficial understanding of how commercial businesses operate and the context in which legal advice is required.
2022 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2018 - 2022: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2016 - 2018: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: Dawsongroup plc, Legal Assistant
- 2011 - 2013: The University of Law, Bloomsbury, Graduate Diploma in Law & Legal Practice Course
- 2008 - 2011: Loughborough University, BSc Economics
Get in touch