Stephen is an Associate in the Intellectual Property and IT team. Stephen advises on both contentious and non-contentious IP and IT matters, including registering and protecting trade marks, infringement actions involving copyright, trade marks and designs, IT contracts and agreements for commercialising IP.
Prior to joining Howes Percival Stephen worked in-house for several years, giving him a beneficial understanding of how commercial businesses operate and the context in which legal advice is required.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2016 - 2018: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: Dawsongroup plc, Legal Assistant
- 2012 - 2013: The University of Law, Bloomsbury, Legal Practice Course
- 2011 - 2012: The University of Law, Bloomsbury, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2008 - 2011: Loughborough University, BSc Economics
Howes Percival appoints new national head of Family Law and makes senior hire
Howes Percival has strengthened its Family Law practice…
Howes Percival acts for the Cadman Capital Group on two acquisitions
Howes Percival has acted for private equity firm the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.