Stephen is a solicitor in the Intellectual Property and IT team, having joined following completion of his training contract at Howes Percival. Stephen advises on both contentious and non-contentious IP and IT matters, including copyright infringement, IT contracts and trade mark applications and oppositions in both the UK and Europe.
Prior to joining Howes Percival Stephen worked in-house for several years, giving him a beneficial understanding of how commercial businesses operate and the context in which legal advice is required.
- 2018 - Present: Howes Percival LLP, Solicitor
- 2016 - 2018: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 - 2016: Dawsongroup plc, Legal Assistant
- 2012 - 2013: The University of Law, Bloomsbury, Legal Practice Course
- 2011 - 2012: The University of Law, Bloomsbury, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2008 - 2011: Loughborough University, BSc Economics
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.