Stephen is a solicitor in the Intellectual Property and IT team, having joined following completion of his training contract at Howes Percival. Stephen advises on both contentious and non-contentious IP and IT matters, including copyright infringement, IT contracts and trade mark applications and oppositions in both the UK and Europe.
Prior to joining Howes Percival Stephen worked in-house for several years, giving him a beneficial understanding of how commercial businesses operate and the context in which legal advice is required.
- 2018 – Present: Howes Percival, Solicitor
- 2016 – 2018: Howes Percival, Trainee Solicitor
- 2014 – 2016: Dawsongroup plc, Legal Assistant
- 2012 – 2013: The University of Law, Bloomsbury, Legal Practice Course
- 2011 – 2012: The University of Law, Bloomsbury, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2008 – 2011: Loughborough University, BSc Economics
When is a Long Lease not a Long Lease... When it’s an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
It sounds like the start of a really bad joke that a property lawyer might bring up at a dinner party. Sadly, it’s no joke and there is a real risk that a long residential lease may fall within the realms of the Housing Act 1988 putting…
Promotions for Howes Percival’s Insolvency Team
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival, has announced…
Howes Percival shortlisted in five categories in prestigious legal awards
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has been…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.