Stuart has wide experience of all aspects of commercial property, including freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, commercial and residential development, property finance and pension related matters, acting for both seller and buyer and landlord and tenant. He also has experience in dealing with the property elements of commercial transactions, both on company and asset sales and purchases.
Stuart acts for a variety of clients, from local landowners and individuals to property development companies, investors, national retail companies and funds.
- 2015 - 2018: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2010 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2005 - 2010: Howes Percival LLP, Assistant
- 2003 - 2005: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2002 - 2003: Nottingham Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2001 - 2002: Nottingham Law School, Postgraduate Diploma in Law
- 2001: Graduated University of Nottingham, Chemistry BSc (Hons)
Howes Percival advise Carbon Component Solutions on acquisition of leading UK plastic manufacturer
Law firm accelerates Estates team growth plans with five new appointments
Howes Percival has expanded its Estates team in the…
Get in touch