Stuart has wide experience of all aspects of commercial property, including freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, commercial and residential development, property finance and pension related matters, acting for both seller and buyer and landlord and tenant. He also has experience in dealing with the property elements of commercial transactions, both on company and asset sales and purchases.
Stuart acts for a variety of clients, from local landowners and individuals to property development companies, investors, national retail companies and funds.
- 2015 - 2018: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2010 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2005 - 2010: Howes Percival LLP, Assistant
- 2003 - 2005: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2002 - 2003: Nottingham Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2001 - 2002: Nottingham Law School, Postgraduate Diploma in Law
- 2001: Graduated University of Nottingham, Chemistry BSc (Hons)
Law firm celebrates 30 years in Norwich
Howes Percival is celebrating 30 years in Norwich.…
Employment law specialist joins Howes Percival’s Norwich office
Howes Percival has appointed employment law specialist, Caroline…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.