Stuart has wide experience of all aspects of commercial property, including freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, commercial and residential development, property finance and pension related matters, acting for both seller and buyer and landlord and tenant. He also has experience in dealing with the property elements of commercial transactions, both on company and asset sales and purchases.
Stuart acts for a variety of clients, from local landowners and individuals to property development companies, investors, national retail companies and funds.
- 2015 Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2010 - 2015 Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2005-2010 Howes Percival LLP, Assistant
- 2003-2005 Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2002-2003 Nottingham Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2001-2002 Nottingham Law School, Postgraduate Diploma in Law
- 2001 Graduated University of Nottingham, Chemistry BSc (Hons)
Promotion Agreement or Option Agreement- What’s in Your Best Interest?
There is a long history of Developers using Option Agreements to secure interest in parcels of land which have the potential for Planning Permission but, in recent years there has been an increase in the use of Promotion Agreements.…
New Business Survey: What's Keeping You Awake at Night?
We invite you to take part in our most recent business…
New Instagram Account for Equestrian Legal Insights Launched
A paralegal from Howes Percival’s Commercial Property…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.