Stuart has wide experience of all aspects of commercial property, including freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, commercial and residential development, property finance and pension related matters, acting for both seller and buyer and landlord and tenant. He also has experience in dealing with the property elements of commercial transactions, both on company and asset sales and purchases.
Stuart acts for a variety of clients, from local landowners and individuals to property development companies, investors, national retail companies and funds.
- 2015 - 2018: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2010 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2005 - 2010: Howes Percival LLP, Assistant
- 2003 - 2005: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2002 - 2003: Nottingham Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2001 - 2002: Nottingham Law School, Postgraduate Diploma in Law
- 2001: Graduated University of Nottingham, Chemistry BSc (Hons)
Reading between the lines: implied terms in commercial leases
As the saying goes, better the devil you know. Landlords and tenants need to be aware that commercial leases contain implied terms that are not expressly written down. Leases set out the obligations on the part of both the landlord…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.