Stuart has wide experience of all aspects of commercial property, including freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, commercial and residential development, property finance and pension related matters, acting for both seller and buyer and landlord and tenant. He also has experience in dealing with the property elements of commercial transactions, both on company and asset sales and purchases.
Stuart acts for a variety of clients, from local landowners and individuals to property development companies, investors, national retail companies and funds.
- 2015 Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2010 - 2015 Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2005-2010 Howes Percival LLP, Assistant
- 2003-2005 Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2002-2003 Nottingham Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2001-2002 Nottingham Law School, Postgraduate Diploma in Law
- 2001 Graduated University of Nottingham, Chemistry BSc (Hons)
When is a Long Lease not a Long Lease... When it’s an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
It sounds like the start of a really bad joke that a property lawyer might bring up at a dinner party. Sadly, it’s no joke and there is a real risk that a long residential lease may fall within the realms of the Housing Act 1988 putting…
SDLT is changing: The introduction of Land Transaction Tax in Wales
For the first time in almost 800 years, the Welsh Government is introducing a new tax. On 1 April 2018, Land Transaction Tax (“LTT”) replaced Stamp Duty Land Tax (“SDLT”) that used to apply to land transactions involving Welsh land.…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.