Stuart has wide experience of all aspects of commercial property, including freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, commercial and residential development, property finance and pension related matters, acting for both seller and buyer and landlord and tenant. He also has experience in dealing with the property elements of commercial transactions, both on company and asset sales and purchases.
Stuart acts for a variety of clients, from local landowners and individuals to property development companies, investors, national retail companies and funds.
- 2015 - 2018: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2010 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2005 - 2010: Howes Percival LLP, Assistant
- 2003 - 2005: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2002 - 2003: Nottingham Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2001 - 2002: Nottingham Law School, Postgraduate Diploma in Law
- 2001: Graduated University of Nottingham, Chemistry BSc (Hons)
10 Things to Consider Before taking on Equestrian Premises
If you are looking to start a livery yard, finding the right premises is crucial to the success of your business. Curb appeal is a big influence and a yard that is clean, tidy and in good repair will inevitably attract more interest…
Law firm reports increase in turnover and profit despite significant new investment
Howes Percival becomes first Cornerstone Employer for Norwich Careers Hub
Howes Percival has partnered with The Careers & Enterprise…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.