Stuart has wide experience of all aspects of commercial property, including freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals, commercial and residential development, property finance and pension related matters, acting for both seller and buyer and landlord and tenant. He also has experience in dealing with the property elements of commercial transactions, both on company and asset sales and purchases.
Stuart acts for a variety of clients, from local landowners and individuals to property development companies, investors, national retail companies and funds.
- 2015 - 2018: Howes Percival LLP, Partner
- 2010 - 2015: Howes Percival LLP, Associate
- 2005 - 2010: Howes Percival LLP, Assistant
- 2003 - 2005: Howes Percival LLP, Trainee Solicitor
- 2002 - 2003: Nottingham Law School, Legal Practice Course
- 2001 - 2002: Nottingham Law School, Postgraduate Diploma in Law
- 2001: Graduated University of Nottingham, Chemistry BSc (Hons)
Residential landlords must contribute up to £3,500 to improve energy efficiency of rented homes
In the first of a series of articles, we look at amendments to the Energy Efficiency (Private Rented Property) (England and Wales) Regulations 2015, also known as the minimum energy efficiency standards (‘MEES’), which came into effect…
Howes Percival expands commercial property team to meet growing demand
Following an increase in new instructions, Howes Percival…
Howes Percival appointed to The Insolvency Service’s £16m legal panel
Howes Percival has been re-appointed to The Insolvency…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.