Vanessa deals with a broad range of private client matters including advising on and preparing Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney, probate and estate administration, trust administration and tax planning.
Vanessa is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and a full accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly.
- 2023 – Present: Howes Percival LLP, Senior Associate
- 2017 – 2023: Ashtons Legal, Solicitor
- 2014 – 2017: Greene & Greene, Solicitor
- 2013 – 2014: Metcalfe Copeman & Pettefar LLP, Solicitor
- 2011 – 2013: Metcalfe Copeman & Pettefar LLP, Trainee Solicitor
Howes Percival wins Milton Keynes Achievement Award
Howes Percival has once again won the award for the…
Howes Percival advises Corby-based Nene Capital on acquisition
Leading law firm Howes Percival has acted for Corby-based…
Get in touch