Will joined the commercial property team as a solicitor in February 2019, having trained at a local regional firm in Norwich. He acts for developers, landowners, investors, landlords and tenants in commercial property and development matters.
- 2019 - Present: Solicitor, Howes Percival LLP
- 2017 - 2019: Trainee Solicitor, Clapham & Collinge LLP
- 2016 - 2017: Legal Practice Course, BBP Cambridge
- 2015 - 2017: Paralegal, Clapham & Collinge LLP
- 2012 - 2015: Law (LLB), University of East Anglia
Our Development team is made up of the right mix of…
The Government has published its much delayed revised National Planning Policy Framework
In October last year, the Government launched a consultation on updates to the National Planning Policy Framework (“NPPF”) and the National Planning Practice Guidance (“NPPG”) setting out proposed alterations to the standard method…
Howes Percival recognised for supporting young jobseekers
Howes Percival has been awarded a Norwich for Jobs’…
Larking Gowen Launches 2019 Tourism and Leisure Business Survey
Howes Percival is pleased to sponsor Larking Gowen’s…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.