Will joined the commercial property team as an Associate in February 2019, having trained at a local regional firm in Norwich. He acts for developers, landowners, investors, landlords and tenants in commercial property and development matters.
- 2019 - Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2017 - 2019: Trainee Solicitor, Clapham & Collinge LLP
- 2016 - 2017: Legal Practice Course, BBP Cambridge
- 2015 - 2017: Paralegal, Clapham & Collinge LLP
- 2012 - 2015: Law (LLB), University of East Anglia
Our Development team is made up of the right mix of…
Employment law specialist joins Howes Percival’s Norwich office
Howes Percival has appointed employment law specialist, Caroline…
Howes Percival advises EFB on deal with illycaffè
Leading regional law firm, Howes Percival has advised…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.