Will joined the commercial property team as an Associate in February 2019, having trained at a local regional firm in Norwich. He acts for developers, landowners, investors, landlords and tenants in commercial property and development matters.
- 2019 - Present: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2017 - 2019: Trainee Solicitor, Clapham & Collinge LLP
- 2016 - 2017: Legal Practice Course, BBP Cambridge
- 2015 - 2017: Paralegal, Clapham & Collinge LLP
- 2012 - 2015: Law (LLB), University of East Anglia
Our Development team is made up of the right mix of…
Top tips for operators considering changing the use of their licensed premises
As the restrictions imposed on everyday life in response to the COVID-19 pandemic continue to evolve, licensing and planning law specialist Jamie Childs examines what operators of licensed premises should consider when contemplating…
Howes Percival Shortlisted Five Times for Central and East Dealmakers Awards
Howes Percival has received five nominations for Insider…
Howes Percival advises on MBO at Leicester fashion knitwear supplier
Leading law firm Howes Percival has advised on the…
Get in touch
To contact us, please fill out this form and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.