Will deals with a diverse range of commercial property matters and specialises in the development sector, primarily advising developers (including well-known house builders), landowners and promoters on residential and commercial developments.
Will’s experience encompasses site acquisitions and disposals, strategic land agreements, landowner collaboration arrangements, overage deeds, buy-back and pre-emption agreements, exclusivity agreements, secured finance, corporate support work and landlord and tenant matters.
Recent work examples include:
- Acting for a consortium of landowners on a largescale joint promotion venture for primarily residential development.
- Acting for a regional housing association on the acquisition of a site for affordable housing from multiple landowners on a ‘site assembly’ basis.
- Acting for a landowner granting an option to a household supermarket operator for the development of a new supermarket and small business park.
- 2022 - Present: Senior Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2019 - 2022: Associate, Howes Percival LLP
- 2017 - 2019: Trainee Solicitor, Clapham & Collinge LLP
- 2016 - 2017: Legal Practice Course, BBP Cambridge
- 2015 - 2017: Paralegal, Clapham & Collinge LLP
- 2012 - 2015: Law (LLB), University of East Anglia
Our Development team is made up of the right mix of…
POBs, BDMs and going MRO – our 5 minute guide to deciphering the Pubs Code
Introduced in 2016, the Pubs Code was intended to redress the balance between large brewing companies and their pub tenants, but what does it cover, when does it apply and what’s changed since it was brought into force? So, what…
Get in touch