Corporate Intellectual Property
Bradley is a newly qualified solicitor in our Corporate, Commercial and Banking team in Milton Keynes. He advises clients on different corporate transactions including mergers, acquisitions, restructures/reorganisations, corporate governance and shareholder agreements as well as other related corporate matters such as refinancing and share schemes.
- 2022 – Present: Howes Percival, Associate
- 2020 – 2022: Machins Solicitors, Trainee Solicitor
- 2017 – 2020: Premier Solicitors, Paralegal
- 2017 – 2019: De Montfort University, Legal Practice Course (Part-Time)
- 2014 – 2017: University of Leicester, LLB Law
Somebody is using my trade mark…help!
Unfortunately, it is not uncommon to find that somebody…
Legal Update: Major Changes in Consumer Law
This article focuses on how some of the changes proposed…
I’ve got a New Product - How Should I Protect it?
New, and particular new and inventive, products are…
Get in touch